It's Beginning to look a lot like Autumn!!!

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having an amazing day.  I am having an amazing day myself. I am currently writing this on Sunday, so as of today I have been on hormones for 468 days. Anywhosers, I had a fun weekend. I went shopping did lots of cuddling with Alex, played Minecraft with my two favourite people. Oh, and my best friend is back in SL. She had been away a while, due to some personal issues. I will not divulge. During the whole time, we did keep in contact though. Ooh and this outfit I am wearing, today. It is a classic, but I felt it must be worn today. I may do my Anti/Goth Sabrina later on. 
Anyways, today's outfit is a classic. But I had to wear it. It's so freakin cute!!! I am wearing the Red Hot Sweater Dress by Vinyl, I was feeling kinda green today so I plopped this one on and made it green. Then for my boots and thigh-high socks, I actually bought the Cece Boot and sock combo from Blueberry. I felt this would go well with the dress I have. Then to add that, and you will see later on. I put on the Tini Hair by Foxy and Lock Collar by Short Leash. The outfit was complete. 
Anyways, I have lot's to do this week. On Monday, I have to update my Blog Sponsors. I was just accepted as a Blogger for Inner Demons. I actually got accepted a few hours after I applied. So thank you so much, Cala!!. Then I have to work on something for Alex and me, which I am both scared and excited.  Then I get the whole day to relax, and hopefully, I get to hang with my favourite daughter in the whole world, Luna. We have lots of catching up to do. She was on a weeks vacation, and just got back last Friday. So I am excited for that. Yeah I have lots to do this week, and a bunch of people to catch up with. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 
Credits
Clothes
Top: Red Hot Sweater Dress By Vinyl 
Socks: Cece Thigh High Socks By Blueberry 
Shoes: Cece Flat Feet Boots By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Collar: Lock Collar By Short Leash
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Velvet Lipstick By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Tattoo: Vixen By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Tini By Foxy 
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Carolina  
Pose: Autumnal By Fashiowl Poses(Comes With Suitcase)

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.