It's a Revolution

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I had an alright day myself. It's been 484 days since I started hormone. Ooh boy, do I have a doozy of a blog for you today. Let's see, as I said before. My posts would actually go down in number, so I can take more time on planning. And I have done just that, it is much harder. But I did it, and I am quite proud of myself. Today was an odd day for me, but I will explain that a little later. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I went totally out of my range of what I do. But I think I did a great job. It started out, a bit differently. No arms, the bodysuit and different hair. But over the day, I added things here and there, and it turned into this magnificent mess. Anyways, to start it all off. I wanted to go with a cyber look, I hope I nailed. So I was like. Hmm, what would go with it? Ooh I know, this amazing bodysuit by Muggleborn. It is called the Xyleth Suit. Then I was like, what else would fit on this outfit. Ooh I know, the Survivor Boots by N-core. Yeah, the outfit went from wild, to wacky. 
So, today was a very interesting day, to say the least. It started out great, and devolve from there. Then it got oddly bad, long story short. I had to help Alex get through a devastating moment. It was the hardest to see him like that. But I tried my best to cheer him up. So now, I am dealing with myself. Which at the moment, I would say I am emotional. But as I write this, I have music going. Some music that is getting me to bounce, and try to forget all about it. 
Anyways, that's all folks. xD 


Credits

Clothes
Bodysuit: Xyleth Suit By Muggleborn 
Shoes: Survivor By N-Core
 
Accessories
Glasses: Cyber Glasses By Astara for We <3 Roleplay 
Arms: Eagleden Arm By Wicca's Original 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Matte Lip Essentials By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Tattoo: CP/2077 By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: No Industry By No Match 
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Cart 1: Cyber Repair Pack - CyberMed Cart By Psi Nanna 
Desk: Cyber Repair Pack - Workbench By Psi Nanna  
Cart 2: Cyber Repair Pack - Utility Cart By Psi Nanna 
Shelf: Cyber Repair Pack - Stock Shelf By Psi Nanna 
Motorcycle:  Biker's Life - Bike By Fashiowl Poses 
Backdrop: Alleyway + Garage Skybox By Schultz Bros 
Pose: November By Fashiowl Poses for Sad November

 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.