Life is a Highway

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am having an amazing one myself. Today officially marks my 470th day on hormones and hot damn, am I not feeling as emotional as I was last week. Anywho, I really had an amazing Tuesday and part of Wednesday. Yesterday, I just relaxed and had a me day most of the day. Then today, I kinda just took things easy and took my time. Like I am just starting to do my blog write up, right now. Oh, and I also spent time with a friend, that I rarely see these days, and chit-chatted with Luna my favourite daughter in the whole world on Discord. 
Today's outfit was actually kinda inspired around this bike. So to make it fit the pose, which is Fashiowls' Bikers life Pose. I had to find the perfect outfit. I did find one, I am wearing the Nephthys Collar and Top and the Feya Bottoms both by Muggleborn. The Boots, are the Creeper boots by Grailed, and the Hair is actually Teona by Volthair. I absolutely love this hair. Between Truth and Volthair, they are my top favourite hair companies. But when I put it on, I felt it needed more a bit of a more rough yet sleek touch. That then came in the form of the Fenton Tattoo by Dappa and Face Piercing set 01 by Conviction, and voila. The outfit was complete. 
Anywho, this past week has been a slow one and well I have done my best to make it fun as possible. Oh, I have a story for you all. So I woke up this morning, and well-realized there was a message on my Discord. Very normal I know, but it was an ad. The ad was for becoming a blogger for Vinyl and we all know. Vinyl is my favourite company, so I jumped on that like white on rice. Hell, I even applied before I had coffee. That is some serious dedication right there. Ever since I entered the blogger world, I have always had this dream to become a blogger for Vinyl. And at last, that dream may become a reality. I am so freakin excited. However, if I don't get in. At least I tried and that's all that counts. But yeah peeps, keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Top: Nephthys Collar and Top By Muggleborn 
Bottoms: Feya Bottoms By Muggleborn 
Shoes: Creeper Boots By Grailed For Equal10

Accessories
Facial Piercing: Face Piercing Set 01 By Suicidal Unborn 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Lipstick: The Bride Lipstick By Suicidal Unborn 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Tattoo: Fenton By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Teona By Volthair 
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Mother Road   
Pose: Bikers Life By Fashiowl Poses(Comes with Bike)

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.