Baby it's Cold Outside

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I had an amazing day myself. Today actually marks the 475th day on hormones. Guess what? I am not emotional today. Anyways, woke up this morning and went outside for a cigarette. Yes everyone, I smoke. And I come out to it snowing, now I don't mind the snow. But damn is it ever cold outside. 
Anyways for today's outfit. I went with something that Vinyl released for FLF. There are actually two flavours of this dress. The one that I am wearing, and then one with two deers literally Humping. I may wear the other one next time, but for now, you get this one. Which is the Red Hot Sweaterdress, I was in a fall/ neutral colour look today. I love how I am wearing neutral colours in SL, but outside it is snowing. Anyways, as for my boots. I am wearing the Elias Combat Boots by Blueberry, and I gotta say. Blueberry does an amazing job at shoes. Quality is just as great as Reign, and that is another favourite shoe store of mine. (Blueberry also makes clothes too)
Anyways, I am actually pretty excited for the winter. Not for the snow and stuff. It brings what I feel a sense of peace to where I live. I don't know about most of you, but I get this sense of peace and tranquillity when walking through the snow. As it's all one colour, and well I do enjoy seeing the icicles dangling off of roofs and trees. Winter is also my favourite time to walk, I just love the crisp air, and seeing my breath. It definitely puts me at peace. 
 Anyways, that's all folk xD 

Credits 
Clothes
Top: Red Hot Sweater Dress By Vinyl 
Shoes: Elias Combat Boots By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Matte Lip Nudes By Suicidal Unborn 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez
 
Anatomy
Hair: Teona By Volthair 
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom


Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Carolina  
Facial Animations: Facial Bento HUD By Vista Animations 
Pose: Autumn By Foxcity(Comes With Leaves)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.