I Think I'm Nuts

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am having an amazing one myself.  Today marks the 503rd day on hormones, and I am feeling alright. So anyway, I have a lot to talk about in this blog. First of all, I have been having issues with depression. So I decided to get ahold of my doctor and make an appointment to get this dealt with. But as luck would have it, I had another appointment before the one I made. Sammy is on antidepressants now. Hopefully, things will get better for me. 
Anyways, today's outfit is brought to you by Vinyl, Empire and Spellbound. I wanted a winter look and tried to take a few other pictures before then. But I never could find the proper look. So I decided to switch to this cute winter coat by Vinyl. It's called the Chocolate Coat. Then a friend of mine was wearing these boots, and I was like. They are cute, what boots are those. Well, I can gladly say, that they are the Empire's Cin boots. Then I already knew that I wanted to put the hat on to finish off the look. Which is Spellbound's Blizzard Hair. It comes with the Hat. 
With Christmas coming, it's gonna be hard. As you all know, my dad passed away a few months back. For most of the time I had him back in my life, he always had me over for Christmas dinner. It had become a tradition, and well that is not happening anymore. But, on a positive note. I have many things to be excited about. Christmas Day, Sammy is binge-watching her favourite shows, with a big ass bottle of pop and ice cream and take out. Then I have some things on the way. Oh, and Yule Celebrations with my two favourite people. So I am pretty excited for this Christmas season. 
Anyways, That's all folks. ♥

Credits 

Clothes
Coat: Chocolate Coat  By Vinyl 
Shoes: Cin By Empire
 
Accessories
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala
Reindeer: Winter Deer By SEMotion For Arcade
Acorns: Acorn Aura By Inner Demons
 
Cosmetics
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn  
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez

Anatomy
Hair: Blizzard By Spellbound
 Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya  
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: The Forest 
Pose: Cold Outside By Foxcity

 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.