On the Naughty List

Hey hey guys, I really don't have that much to say. Today marks the 529th day on hormones. 
I have had a lot happen to me since I wrote the last blog. So yeah, That's all folks 
I hope you guys enjoy ♥

Credits

Clothes
Straps: Ayumi Body Suit By Muggleborn 
Shoes: Bianca Suede Boots By L&B
 
Cosmetics
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Lipstick: Best Of Red Lipstick By Suicidal Unborn 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez
 
Anatomy
Hair: Meghan By Doux 
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Loco & Silhouette By Foxcity 
Chair: The Favourite Chair By Short Leash
Banner: Naughty and Nice Xmas Banners By Short Leash 
Fireplace: Naughty and Nice Xmas By Short Leash 
Tree: Wooden Christmas Tree By Chez Moi

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.