Complete Isolation

It's late as I am writing this down. I have a lot on my mind but feel like I have really nowhere to turn. So I thought I would come to you guys. I am really sorry for the lack of blogs, I just had a lot on my mind and needed complete isolation. Today marks the 540th day on hormones. I think I am feeling better, and hopefully in February. I will start to blog more, not every other day more. Just more as in, not like 1 blog a month more. 
Today's outfit is a really cute one. I really wanted to blog it badly. I am wearing the So Cozy outfit by Blueberry. It was actually a Blueberry and Jian Collab. But for this picture, I just went for the thigh highs and the cardigan. The cardigan comes in two styles, the buttoned-up and the corset style. I went with the Buttoned up, as I didn't know what Jeans I wanted to wear with it. It took me a while to figure out the scene. But then I landed on the Book Nook by foxcity. I felt it was perfect for the mood I was in. Then to top it all off, I wanted to add some flair. So I felt adding the Antigue books and the coffee cup. It would add a bit more quality, and make it feel more filled out. 
A lot has happened, since my last blog. I have had many great ideas. I don't think I told you guys yet. But first of all, I am gonna get a draw pad. Then, I am gonna get back into drawing. Mainly for digital art and graphic design purposes. Then when I am done practicing, I am gonna create an RL YouTube channel.  But on the side, do an SL graphic design business. I am really excited for that prospect, as it means that Sammy will be able to express herself in other ways. Then just blogs. And when I become good enough, I want to dive into Tattoos, Makeup, Eyes and Skins. But that won't happen for years. So watch out for that. Oh yeah, and I will also do nails too. I really want to expand myself and do better this year. Hopefully, this plan goes well, and in the months or years to come. I will have a decent business in Second Life. 
Anyways, that's be all folks ♥

Credits 

Clothes
Top: So Cozy Buttoned Cardigan By Blueberry 
Shoes: So Cozy Boots By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Glasses: Ray Glasses By Aurealis 
Collar: Kept Collar By Cae 
Cup: Coffee Tumbler By Inner Demons
 
Cosmetics
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
 
Anatomy
Hair: Tati By Doux 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: I'm Here By K&S 
Backdrop: Book Nook By Foxcity 
Props: Mesh Antique Book By Dutchie 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.