Innocent Yet Evil

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I definitely did. Today marks the 558th day on hormones and let me tell you a story. So for the past few days off and on, I have either woken up or just been doing something. Like going to the store, and it feels like someone is giving me a titty twister on both tits. I know it's growth, but jeez it definitely put me on the ground in pain. I really don't have a high pain tolerance as it is, but lately, my pain tolerance has been higher than normal. 
Today's outfit is actually a simple one. I wanted to keep it very simple, but make it look elegant at the same time. That is why I am wearing both the Bianca Sweater and Boots By L&B. Then to top it off, see that cute piggie in my arms. It's called the Piggie Plush and it's by Inner Demons. Now I am not one to do cute stuff, but this piggie was calling my name. I did, however, get the black piggie, as I thought it represented my look the best. 
Anyways, lately, I have been getting more pains from my breast area. Emotions have finally stabled out, and I feel amazing. As amazing as an insane person can get. That last part I was totally kidding. But yeah, there are definite changes this year. Especially with my face. It looks way different then a few months ago. I just love it. Ooh and before I forget. I may have a place in September, so I will for sure show you some cute pictures of RL me. I can finally dress the way I want, and not have to hide it in September. 
 Anyways, that's all folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Bianca Sweater By L&B 
Shoes: Bianca Suede Boots By L&B
 
Accessories
Collar: At Your Service Collar By Short Leash 
Plush: Piggie Plush By Inner Demons
 
Cosmetics
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
 
Anatomy
Hair: Blizzard By Spellbound 
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Highland Hills 
Pose: Dolls Vol 2 By Foxcity 

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.