Life is Definitely a Highway

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing few days. I definitely did. I will talk about it more in the blog. Anyways, today marks the 574th day on hormones. Yeah still experiencing the titty twister breast growth. But other than that, things have been stable. So yeah, lately I have been socializing more and going out more. Which is way out of my comfort zone. But I had enough of sitting around and feeling sorry for myself. I wanted to go on adventures, and adventures I did go on. 
Anyways for today's outfit. I wanted to go rebellious, yet cute. And I knew what I wanted to wear. For my jacket and top, I went with the Dynamite by Blueberry. I love this jacket, this just might be my new favourite leather jacket. Then I was like. What pants would go with these bottoms? Oh I know, the Unbothered Pants by Blueberry. Then I finished it off with the Elias Combat Boots, also by Blueberry, and the outfit was set. 
Anywhosers, this past month has been amazing for me. I have been socializing more, as I said before. But I have made way more friends, and close relationships since then. I don't feel so down and depressed, and my mood has actually been better. I am totally loving this new me. Oh, and I had a few dates to boot. So this month has been amazing. 
Anyways, that's all folks. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Dynamite Jacket With Pocket By Blueberry 
Bottoms: Unbothered By Blueberry 
Shoes: Elias Combat Boots By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Glasses: Riod Shades By Sorgo 
Collar: Yours Truly By Short Leash 
Rings: Lilly M By Cult
 
Anatomy
Hair: Kiko By Doux 
Head: Baby Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: If You Wanna Go By Fashiowl Poses 
Location: Garrigua
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.