Out of Reach

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are all doing well. I am doing fantastic actually. So today marks the 585th day on hormones, and the breast pain is doing alright. Anyways, I wanted to talk about blogging today. Sometimes as a blogger I find it hard to find the Inspo. Or even what to wear or use. 90 percent of the time, I go to a location and take pictures there. It's not because I don't like decorating, most of the time I find it hard to figure out what to use in a custom backdrop I do up. Do I use a premade, or do I put together one, with all the furniture I own? It can be tough sometimes. 
For Today's outfit, I went with all Blueberry. I rarely wear dresses, but I found this one and instantly fell in love. I just needed to find the perfect location. Lately, I have been on a big Garrigua kick, the sim is absolutely lovely and a great place to take pics. Now onto my outfit, I am wearing the Reachless Jacket, Dress Boots and Stockings by Blueberry. I actually got it yesterday and did the pictures that morning. Then I got into heavy shopping and completely forgot to do the blog part. Then to top it off, I got the Eleni hair by Doux. It's from Equal 10, and it's still open. So make sure you rush in and grab it before it closes. Then to top the outfit off, I have the Moon Bindi by Sakura, got it from a friend and I can't take the thing off. 
Anyways, back to what I previously said. So yeah, lately I have had a hard time trying to put a blog together. I have pictures in folders, of unreleased blog work. Because I simply didn't feel the picture. It's hard somedays just to want to do them. I absolutely love blogging, but there are days when the motivation is lacking. But I keep on trying and pushing to put something out that I can be proud and happy of. Like this one. I saw this outfit, and got instant inspiration and knew what I wanted to do. 
Anyways, that's all folks. ♥

Credits

 Clothes
Jacket: Reachless By Blueberry 
Dress: Reachless By Blueberry 
Stockings: Reachless By Blueberry 
Shoes: Reachless By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Eleni By Doux For Equal10 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Formal Vol1 By Foxcity 
Location: Garrigua

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.