Happy Holidays 2020

 Hey hey guys, I hope you had a wonderful day. I am having wonderful day myself. Today marks 862 days on hormones. And oh my god, since this dosage increase. The hormonal roller coaster was rough. That being said, I have been through it multiple times. So it was much easier, that and with the help of Jax. It made my life much easier. 

For Today's look, I wanted to go with a comfy and cozy look from L&B. Which actually comes in a cool megapack. That includes, this jacket the leggings and the shoes. The fact that I live in Canada, this was perfect, and totally went with this backdrop. Which comes with the poses, and it's by Fashiowl Poses. You can get it from Tannebaum. I mean, cmon, this is cute as fuck. 
So yeah this year has been a bit of a drag, but what made this year more amazing. Is my amazing partner Jax, and my smattering of friends. I mean yes, there is this pandemic. But I was always taught to make the best of bad situations. And that is what I have been doing, I am not letting know pandemic bring my ass down. Like it's the holiday season, let's not panic and hit the big red button. Let's embrace what we got at the moment. Find something very positive to hold onto, which my partner is that positive thing to hold onto dearly. 
All I am saying, don't let a year bring you down. Make the most of it and find that one thing to hold onto. To make things better. Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥
 
 
 
Credits 
 
Clothes
Top:  Amelie Sport Crop Top By L&B 
Jacket: EV085W Bomber Jacket By L&B 
Bottoms: Amelie Sport Pants By L&B 
Shoes: EV-085W Sneakers By L&B
 
Accessories
Glasses: Thurmont By Sleepy Eddy  
Piercings: Gale Piercings By Artificial Hallucination 
Collar: Donors Collar By Kosmii 
Bindi: Wisteria Bindi By Sadgirl
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable Eyebrows By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Oribe By Doux   
Eyes: Succubus Eyes By Suicidal Unborn 
Head: Strong By Genus 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Ginger By Enfer Sombre 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose & Backdrop: Xmas 2020 By Fashiowl Poses for Tannenbaum


 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.