Gloomy Wednesday

Hey hey, guys, I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am having an amazing day. Today marks my 435th day on hormones and everything seems fine. Anyways, for today's post. My main inspiration was Wednesday Addams. But I wanted to add my own little twist. You will see that in a second. But I had an enjoyable couple of days, I actually had to do a few things today. But yeah, it was just dishes and garbage, nobody ain't got time to read about that. I did have my Counselling appointment yesterday, to which I came to the conclusion that I will be holding off on my HRT dosage increase until I feel I am more mentally stable.  I rescheduled my appointment for the 16th of December, so I have tonnes of time to get myself back on track. 
For today's outfit as I said before it was a Wednesday Addams inspired look, with a bit of an undead look in the mix. So for my dress, I am wearing the Sammy Occult dress, which is made by Vinyl and is at Fameshed. A little tidbit of info on the dress. It was actually named after me, and I gave the idea to the owner of Vinyl. It's actually nice when creators will take suggestions from their customers. It makes it feel a bit more personal. For my shoes, I went with Reign's Rita Plat Boots that you can find at Fameshed. I was trying to find a perfect pair of thigh highs, for my Legacy body. I really couldn't find any, then I went to Salem and found these cute little boots and I knew I needed them.  Last but not least, for my hair. I am wearing the Maeve hair by Foxy, also for Salem. I felt that this went well and put my whole outfit together. That and the umbrella that you can get from Fashiowl Poses. It's called Witch Umbrella, and the Poses are in the Umbrella. 
Anyways, back to a crazy lady's ramblings. The past few days have been amazing and awesome. I did have to reschedule my Grief Counselling  I just didn't feel brave enough to face the hospice or where my dad was buried, so I ultimately had a Sammy day. To which it basically means, I got groceries and my blog is done.  Yeah, I did watch a bit of YouTube, but I really didn't do anything else besides that.  Then on Tuesday, I had a counselling appointment. After this, I felt so mentally drained.  I usually don't feel like that after counselling appointments. Then today, I woke up a bit late. Did the garbage, and some Dishes had breakfast. I had the Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwich from Tim Horton's. I am not a big vegan/vegetarian. But if I were to choose meat or Beyond Meat on a breakfast sandwich.  It would be Beyond Meat hands down, I find that it has more spices and more flavour to its actual meat counterpart. 
Anyways, I have not much else to say.  That's all Folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Sammy Occult Dress By Vinyl for Fameshed
Shoes: Rita Plat Boots By Reign For Salem 

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
 Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Creme Lipstick By Suicidal Unborn  
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Maeve Hair By Foxy for Salem
Eyes: Succubus Eyes By Suicidal Unborn for Salem
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Witch Umbrella By Fashiowl Poses 
Location: Cherishville


 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.