Something Strange

If there's something strange in your neighbourhood. Who you gonna call? Definitely not me. Anyways, I hope you guys had a great few days. I had an alright three days. Don't really want to get into semantics. Anyways, today marks the 444th day on hormones. Jeez, how time flies. It feels as if yesterday, I just got prescribed with them. I was supposed to have an appointment last week with my endo. But due to some circumstances that I don't want to get into. I postponed it. Anyways, I haven't done that much in gaming this week. Besides playing Minecraft with my two favourite people. Hopefully tonight, I will play some games and have a decent time. 
Today's outfit is an odd mashup, I wanted to center it around the Top. Which is the Nayar hoodie by Scandalize. I won it from a giveaway.  But you guys can go pick it up at Collabor88 right now. I wanted to go grey black and white with my outfit. So on came the RKKN Kylie Jeans V1 and then the xSuperFlytops by Flite. Which you can get right now at Anthem. I kinda wanted to keep my outfit very simple, not that many moving parts and odds and ends. 
Anyways, I wanted to go with a different pose. But then I saw this one at The Dark Style Fair and knew I needed to play around with it. It just called to me. Honestly, I have only watched a bit of the first season of Stranger Things. So I know this is the Basement from the show. Speaking of which, I need to play catch up with both that and Channel Zero. 
Anywhosers, I don't have that much to talk about today. 
That's All Folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Nayar By Scanadalize for Collabor88
Bottoms: Kylie's Jeans V1 by RKKN 
Shoes: xSUPER FLYTOPS By FLite For Anthem

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala 
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez
 
Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Essential Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Stranger By Fashiowl Poses for The Dark Style Fair(Comes with Axe, Walkie Talkie and the Scene I am standing)



 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.