Death Becomes Her

Hey hey, guys,  I hope you had an awesome weekend. I had an amazing weekend myself. Today officially marks the 454th day on hormones and all is good. Anyways, I had an awesome weekend. Actually correction, I had an awesome week last week too. I got to spend a shit tonne of time with my SL Daughter, got to play Minecraft with my two favourite people and got a cool game from my SL daughter too. Which I have to download this coming weekend. If you guys have heard of Dead By Daylight than you know what I mean. I have not really played it, nor have I even heard of it before I had met her. So this weekend I will give it a try. I will tell you all about it, next Monday. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I kinda wanted to go with a Halloween theme. I know everyone has blogged or worn the Wednesday look to death. But I actually added my own spin to this one. For my Dress, Fishnets, Socks and Boots. I went with the Wednesday outfit by Friday. I had got this at the beginning of the month and had not worn it yet. For my hat, I went with a Hat I have had for a while. This is the Wednesday Hat by Spellbound. I thought this was perfect with the outfit. As for my pose, I went with the Sorrow pose by Reve Obscura. Which comes with the Scythe and Roses. But I think the coup de grace, would have to be my eyes. I went with two different eyes. If anyone has ever seen the Exorcist TV series than you will know where I got the inspiration from. My left eye is the October Eyes by Go&See. 
I am actually pretty excited about 10 days, and my family has a Halloween party coming up. So yeah, that is actually exciting.  Oh, and Luna and I are going to be doing more Spoopy Sim tours this week too. So I have a jam-packed 2 weeks of fun. This is gonna be really exciting. As I have said multiple times before, Alex really got me into Halloween. Now I can't get enough of it. But yeah, this October has turned out to be a blast. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Wednesday Dress By Friday For Uber 
Fishnets: Wednesday Fishnets By Friday For Uber
Socks: Wednesday Sock Cuffs By Friday For Uber
Shoes: Wednesday Boots By Friday for Uber
 
Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction


Cosmetics
Lipstick: Matte Lip Essentials By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn  
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
 
Anatomy
Hair: Wednesday By Spellbound 
Right Eye: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Left Eye: October Eyes(Group Gift) By Go&See 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Candy By Go&See 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Pendle Hill 
Pose: Sorrow By Reve Obscura(Comes With Scythe and Roses)



 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.