Basic Kinda Day

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had a wonderful day.  I am having an awesome day myself. Today marks the 461st day on hormones. To be honest with you guys, I have been an emotional and hormonal wreck. I will have my good days, then I will have my bad days. Sometimes it gets too much.  Today has been kinda blah for me, so I wanted to keep my outfit simple. Simple yet cute. I try to plan out these exquisite things and force myself to take the pictures. But sometimes, keeping things simple yet cute also does the trick too. There is no need to be flashy when you are feeling a really simple outfit. 
 For Today's outfit, as I said before. I wanted to keep it simple. Which a lot of people would call this basic, but I don't care. Having that basic look sometimes is good. Anyways, for my Top, I am wearing the Fife Military Shirt by Vinyl. I have always wanted to wear it in a blog but always tried to overcomplicate it. For my pants, I went with the Sky Ripped Jeans, which are also by Vinyl. I think by now, you guys have figured I am a big Vinyl Fan Girl. For my Shoes, I went with the Jaden Sneakers by Equal. I thought the pattern out of the box actually looked really good with the outfit. So I left it as is. 
But yeah, these past few days I have been just kinda lazing around and coasting through life. Literally, on autopilot, you think the depression is over, but you are very mistaken. With the constant dreams of my dad, and seeing my RL FB pop up a memory about him. It doesn't really help. Yeah, it sucks, but I always try to take it one day at a time. A little tidbit of advice, if you are ever feeling down. Especially when it pertains to a person who has passed away. Think about the happy memories you had with that person. I know it may be hard and your brain may not want to do that. But really try it, it works wonders. One great memory of my dad, which always brings a smile to my face. I was 5 or 6 years old, and I was absolutely terrified of thunderstorms. My dad brought me outside during a storm, and we played in a puddle together. I got over my fear of storms really quickly and had fun in the process. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Top: Fife Military Shirt By Vinyl 
Bottoms: Sky Ripped Jeans By Vinyl 
Shoes: Jaden Sneakers By Equal
 
Cosmetics
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Shadow By Truth 
Eyes: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Huntington Beach  
Pose: Girl By Imeka 

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.