Keep this Fire Burning

Hey hey, guys, I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am having a fantastic day myself. Today marks my 463rd day and I am actually doing well emotionally and hormonally. Anyways, I have lot's to talk about. First of all, I am having a Halloween party with the family. Then tomorrow I get to go shopping. Oh, and I will pop a bonus pic later on my Facebook. I am actually pretty excited. Also, tomorrow is Halloween, I am excited for Halloween. I don't go trick or treating, but I will probably wind up playing a horror game. Probably the new Blair Witch game, that just came out. I watched a few playthroughs on YouTube, and it looks really good. 
Anyways, today's outfit is another Vinyl one, mixed with a smattering of Equal.   So to top it all off, my Top is the Chrissy Crop Top, now this specific one is one from Fifty Linden Friday. There were a couple of others, but I really loved the ghost one. It really tickled my fancy. Then I wanted to pair this with a pair of pants, that I won from Vinyl a few months back. These pants are the Poprocks Tomboy Rolled up Jeans. They are so freakin cool. I absolutely love them. Then to finish off the outfit, I went with the Noelle shoes from Equal. 
Anyways, yeah, I have a bit planned for tomorrow. The new South Park episode comes out tomorrow. I am really excited about that. Horror gaming, and then to top it all off. I will be spending time with my two favourite people. I would love to be able to hang with the Daughter Luna too. But she is on a vacation, I hope she has tonnes of fun while she is out. I have been getting some pictures of her, which is really cool. I actually enjoy that I have developed quite a close relationship with Luna. I have a hard time bonding with people, but with her and Alex. I have really got attached to them.
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Top: Chrissy Crop Top By Vinyl  
Bottoms: Poprocks Tomboy Rolled Up Jeans By Vinyl 
Shoes: Noelle Sneakers By Equal
 
Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
 
Cosmetics
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Lipstick: Velvet Lipstick By Suicidal Unborn 
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Mother Road  
Pose: If You Wanna Go By Fashiowl Poses

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.