Calm Before the Storm

Hey hey, guys,  I hope you had a fantastic weekend and day. I had an amazing day and weekend. It has officially been 447 days on hormones. All is okay on that front. So anyway, I have a lot to tell you guys. First of all, myself and Alex got reconnected with our pet SL fox. That was awesome, she is currently curled up on my lap as we speak. Then I got to meet her human avatar, and it's official myself and Alex also has her as an adult daughter. That is really exciting for me. I sound like I lead such a boring life, don't I?  Anyways, the nice thing about her. Is she is practically into the same stuff as Alex and I. 
For today's outfit, I was feeling kinda green today. No, I am not Kermit. I just felt like I would look cute in green. So I decided I wanted to go with a cute tank top and shorts and wanted to add a bulge, just to spice things up. My top is by L&B and it is called Gemma Cropped Tank. Then I was like, hmm what else would go well with this shirt. Oh I know, the Holly Shorts by Muggleborn. Then I was like, what shoes would go with it? Oh I know, Candy Platform sneakers. Also by L&B and to finish it off, I went with the Mine Pup's Collar by Short Leash. 
Anyways, yeah, I feel like my SL is complete. Got an amazing family, got an SL pet, Alex and now an SL daughter, who also is my SL pet. Make sense of that. Lol. But yeah, I definitely feel like I have a very complete RL and SL. And I rather enjoy it. I am weird in that sense. But yeah in My RL, things are going great. I am starting to feel more like myself again. Yeah, I still fight with depression, but I feel that it's not as much as before. So that is a good thing for me. I still think about my dad here and there, and get a bit emotional. But not as much as I used to. 
Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this. Because that's all folks. xD 

Credits

Clothes
Top: Gemma Cropped Tank By L&B 
Bottoms: Holly Shorts By Muggleborn 
Shoes: Candy Platform Sneakers By L&B
 
Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Body Piercings: Hellraiser By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Mine Pup's Collar By Short Leash
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Tattoo: Ryujin By Dappa for Neo Japan

Anatomy
Hair: Momoro Hair By Ayashi 
Eyes: Essential Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Nostalgia Falls 
Pose: Calm Storm By Fashiowl Poses for The Seasons Story(Comes with Umbrella and Cat)




 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.