Vacant

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an awesome weekend. I had an amazing weekend myself. Today actually marks the 440th day on hormones. So yeah, I have been doing a lot more this past weekend. I finally got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Xbox Live. Anyways, these past few days have been fun. I have been playing a bit of Fallout 76 and actually going back to games I played when I was younger. Mainly the Fable games. I absolutely love those games, the character models, the art style the story, is absolutely supreme. Speaking of Fable, I actually beat Fable 2 in 16 hours. I literally pulled an all-nighter the night that I got the game, and well 16 hours later, I beat the game. When I say that night, I don't mean last weekend. I mean when I first initially got it. I had pre-ordered it from Game Stop and instead of having to wade through all the campers. I was able to grab it and go. 
For Today's outfit, I wanted to go with something that looked dapper. I am also gonna be using this specific suit for a Halloween costume as well. I am actually wearing the Tailored Suit by Hot Dog. Which comes with the pants and the top. I actually had my eyes on this last month, as I wanted to do a Riddler look for this avatar. For my shoes, I am wearing the Rita Plat Boots by Reign. Which you can get at Salem. Salem runs until the 31st. As for where I am standing and my pose. I got this at the Saturday Sale that just passed. The Backdrop and Pose are called Vacant by Foxcity. I have not used her poses in ages. But when I saw this, the inspiration just ran through me. 
Anyways, these past few weeks have been rough for me. Depression is a bitch to deal with. I won't go into semantics. However, I have been pretty vacant lately. I don't mean like empty or void, just not really interacting with anyone or really doing anything. I will talk to those that are close to me, but even then. I feel like I am slowly closing myself off. So I have been using video games and taking SL pictures to try to cheer myself up. It is kinda working, and hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I will be back to the old Sammy. But anyway, enough of that. I am pretty excited for Halloween, it's only 24 days away. I won't be going out for it, but I will be hanging with Alex and the fam and doing fun stuff with them. 
Oh, I got some more exciting news too. So back when Alex and I were living on this sim called Cocoa Bay. We wanted to adopt an animal. No, it was more me who wanted to. So we got this person who logins in as a fox. Not a Furry, but the actual four-legged fox.  So anyway, we have had Artemis for close to a year now. Yeah, yesterday she logged back in after a long hiatus. I am really excited, I got my fox friend back. That definitely made my Sunday. Now she lives with Alex and me at my SL parent's place.  

Anyways, that's all folks ♥
Credits
Clothes
Top: Tailored Suit Top By Hot Dog 
Bottoms: Tailored Suit Trouser By Hot Dog 
Shoes: Rita Plat Boots By Reign For Salem
 
Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala 
Rings: Sinra Rings Season 3 By Mandala 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Matte Lip Essentials By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
 
Anatomy
Hair: Kimi By Ayashi 
Eyes:  Essential Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Vacant By Foxcity 
Backdrop: Vacant By Foxcity


 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.