Rainy Day Stories

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day.  I have had an amazing day myself. Today marks my 458th day on hormones. So today it's a dreary and cold day out where I live. Which is not nice. But I am sitting inside with PJs on and all warm and bundled up. I am actually really excited for the next couple of days. Luna and I are gonna have a mother-daughter movie night, and tomorrow is one of the two family parties and Luna and Alex are gonna be there. So yeah even though it is cold and dreary outside, I definitely feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 
Today's outfit is oddly girly. But I was kinda feeling this look. For my Dress, I wanted to wear the Olivia Dress by L&B. Lately, I have been wanting to wear more dresses, which is weird for me. Since you all know me. I am a big fan of looking more boyish. But this fall I have had fun looking more girly. My shoes, are from Reign and they are called the Kaitlyn Heels. I rarely wear heels and this outfit felt like it needed that. As for my pose, I went with Rainy by Fashiowl poses(Comes with Umbrella). 
You can definitely feel Autumn has rolled in. The leaves have changed colour, not in the way I would have hoped. But hey I have things to be excited for, Movie night, parties, and well most likely gaming by myself and with my two favourite people. These past few weeks have been pretty awesome really. I have had lots of fun with Luna, played tonnes of Minecraft with my two favourite people and have been playing Fallout 76 here and there. I could not ask for more really. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

  Clothes
Dress: Olivia Dress By L&B 
Shoes: Kaitlyn Heels By Reign
 
Accessories
Jessica Piercing Set By Genus
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Creme Lipsticks By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
 
Anatomy
Hair: Beatrix By Truth 
Eyes: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Cherishville 
Pose: Rainy By Fashiowl Poses  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.