Haunted Mansion

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having an amazing day. I am having an awesome day myself. Today marks the 451st day on hormones. Everything feels quite normal today. Anyways, I had tonnes of fun yesterday. On top of playing Minecraft with my two favourite people. I also got to explore a spoopy sim with my Adult SL daughter Luna. We went to Townie last night and had a blast. Then I stayed up until about 2:45 in the morning chit-chatting with her. Yesterday was an amazing day, and I hope I have more days like that. 
For today's outfit, I went with something unconventional. But actually, really like it. The dress the boots and the eyes are all from Necrosis. The dress is called the Modern Witch Dress, and it's from WitchCraft. The boot's which are from Psycho Barbie is the Leather Ankle boots. They look absolutely adorable and went with this look quite well. As for the rest of my stuff, I have the new Suffering tattoo from Dappa. You can find that at Equal10 as for my pose. I am using the Haunted Mansion pose from Fashiowl Poses. It's 60L for this entire weekend. 
Anyways, I actually had a fun night with Luna. We went to Townie than went to another sim and talked about stuff from SL's past.  That was the best. It makes you realize how long you have been in SL. Especially when you remember certain things.  SL has evolved so much, from its simple prim days. We went from Mesh to fitted mesh, to Bento to Animesh in a little over 8 years. I remember back in 2011 when they first started to introduce mesh to the grid.  I still have the first pair of mesh swim trunks from that time in another account. I remember refusing to change to a mesh body and December 22nd of 2015. I took the plunge, I never looked back. This was way before I transitioned, my first body was the SLink Male Physique body and the Jackson head from Catwa. I remember there being this huge ass neckline. And it took me months to figure it out. Then I evolved to Signature Gianni and used that body for 2 years. Then when I transitioned, I bought the Maitreya body, and the Catwa Catya head.
My first shape was quite cute and reasonably proportioned. I absolutely loved the look. Then me being the inexperienced person, I tried to tweak my shape. Let's just say, it was really cringy.  Then I met Alex, and he started to show me how to not look so cringy. He mainly did my shapes, but I was much cuter and better looking than previously. Fast forward to 2019, and now I figured out how to tweak shapes. This is my own made shape. I absolutely love it, and it suits me, and it's actually not cringy this time. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Modern Witch Dress By Witchcraft For Necrosis 
Shoes: Leather Ankle Boots by Psycho Barbie for Necrosis

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Matte Lip Essentials By Suicidal Unborn
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Tattoo: Summoning By Dappa for Equal10
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez
 
Anatomy
Hair: Shadow By Truth 
Eyes: Snare Eyes By Father For Necrosis 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Arranmore 
Pose: Haunted Mansion By Fashiowl Poses(Comes With Flashlight)




 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.