Sammywise the Dancing Clown

Hey Hey, guys, I hope you had a marvellous day.  I had an amazing day myself.  Today marks the 449th day that I have been on hormones. And I am not feeling any different than 2 days ago.  Anyways, let's get right into the news. I mean blog.  I have been on this creepy kick lately, especially with all these family pictures and stuff that are coming up. My inlaws, who are Alex's family have a Halloween picture coming up.  And to top it all off, my actual SL family has a family picture coming up. I literally have 3 different costumes. This one that you are gonna see in today's blog. Another one, which is an undead ringmaster, and my female Riddler costume. That is for my Family's Halloween party that is coming up. I am very much prepared for Halloween. Might I add, that is the first for me being so prepared actually. 
For today's blog, I went with my take on Pennywise from the movie IT. Not to be mistaken with I.T.(which stands for Information Technology). Anywhosers, I saw this bodysuit at Lootbox, which is still open by the way. This bodysuit is by Antinatural and is called the Clown Outfit. I had seen this before on FB and never really thought about it until my one sister in law wanted to take a family Halloween picture together. So I was thinking about what to wear. I thought of the ringmaster's outfit from the same people.  On top of that, I am wearing N-Cores Lena boots. Which I made red, I didn't have clown shoes. But I thought this made it look cuter and unique and it gave my own little spin on the outfit. My hair, well since I didn't have any red or orange balding hairs. I went with Truth's Kyoko Hair and as for my Face paint I went with the Mad' IT Face Tattoo. And you will see later, to go with the Orange Eyes that Pennywise has. I went with Father's Necrotic Eyes. Thank you, Alex, for that suggestion. Last but not least, my skin. At first, I was gonna go with the skin I usually wear. But I felt it didn't really go with the get-up. So I went searching on MP to find some, only to realize I had some Albino Skin. I forgot I had Go&Sees Candy Skin from one of the Powder pack subscriptions I paid for. And Pennywise was not Pennywise, without the red balloon. Which if you go to The Dark Style Fair right now, and go to the Fashiowl Poses booth. You will see this pose and a few others.  By the way, it's just called Balloon. 
So, back to what I was saying. With all these parties and pictures I am gonna be a part of.  I want to do a few of those spoopy Halloween sim tours.  So I decided I want to spend some one on one time with my new adult daughter Luna. So she and I are gonna go have some fun, looking at all those sims.  It will happen sometime near the end of this week. But I am really excited.  A, I get to go on a few haunted Halloween tours.  And I get to spend time with one of my favourite people. 
Anywhosers, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Bodysuit: Clown Outfit By Antinatural for Lootbox
Shoes: Lena By N-Core
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Face Paint: IT Face Tattoo By Mad'
 
Anatomy
Hair: Kyoko By Truth 
Eyes: Necrotic Eyes By Father 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Candy By Go&See 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Arranmore 
Pose: Balloon By Fashiowl Poses for The Dark Style Fair(Comes With Balloon)



 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.