Oh Yes it's Lady's Night

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I am having an alright day. Today Marks the 456th day on hormones.  Today I have been having an odd day. My hormones and emotions are all over the place. One minute I am happy, the next I am sad, the next I am mad. If you want to put it in perspective. One minute I want to cram my face full of Ice Cream and Chocolate cake. Then I want to cry for no dang reason than I want to just strangle someone. It's getting pretty overwhelming today, hopefully, it only lasts today though. 
Anywho, for today's outfit. I wanted to go with a cute L&B ensemble. I have been on this dress kick lately, and well I am kinda liking it.  For my dress, I went with the Alessia Dress by them. I thought it was cute, and gave me a really sophisticated look. Then for my boots, I went with Rebecca Thigh Highs. They definitely finish off the outfit quite nicely.  To top it all off, I came to Backdrop City Plopped my Cute Ass in front of this Backdrop by Versov and just dropped my new pose My Jam by Fashiowl Poses. 
Last night was awesome, got to spend time with the daughter. Meet the Daughter in Law, and Talk for a bit with the Son and Law and Grandson. Oh my god, Alex was right. I am 84.  We had tonnes of fun though, went around a tonne of sims.  Got her and her GF set up with Halloween costumes. Note to self, show her my Halloween costume I have setup. But yeah I had an awesome night last night. Hopefully, day pans out to be much better. 
Anyways, that's all folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Alessia Mini Dress By L&B 
Shoes: Rebecca Thigh High Boots By L&B
 
Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Matte Lip Essentials By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
 
Anatomy
Hair: Euphoria By Truth 
Eyes: Essential Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Location: Backdrop City 
Backdrop: Ocean Drive Miami By Versov 
Pose: My Jam By Fashiowl Poses

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.