Eating in the Rain

Hey hey, guys, I hope you all have had a wonderful day. I had an amazing day. It's 10 more days until my Birthday, and I am freakin excited. It's been 403 days on hormones, and today, I feel extra tired. Anyways, let's get to the good bits. I finally got Fallout 76, it's a really early birthday gift for me. Sammy is gonna be playing the shit out of that. Then I went on a mad early birthday shopping spree in SL. I got a tonne of stuff, which I am really excited to blog. Actually, I am wearing a new hair I got from Volthair in the picture. Yeah, so watch out for a lot of blogs, with a lot of amazing outfits. 
 For today's outfit, I went with RKKN again. But I love the look, it has that awesome casual punk look. For my Jacket and top, I went with Lea's Biker jacket and T-shirt. It actually comes with a striped T-shirt and headphones. But I love the jack and shirt like this. My pants are actually Amelia's Jeans from last round of epiphany. It was one of those outfits I was eyeing, and couldn't wait until I had the money. I bought the fatpack, instead of pulling for it. I absolutely love these pants.  Then to top it all off, I decided I needed to wear these boots again. As of now, I can say these are my favourite boots. Wish I had a pair like these RL. And as I said earlier, I am wearing Mason by Volthair. I wanted to get another short hair and tried another place out. Come to realize, they didn't look as good as the one I got from Volthair. So I wound up just buying this one hair instead of the 5 or 6 from the other store. 
Anyways, I am pretty excited about my birthday.  I will most likely be gaming that weekend, and I will definitely be playing Fallout 76. I am not really into online multiplayer games. I say that, and I play SL all the time. But other than SL, I am not big into those type of games. I did get hooked on GTA Online, but I outplayed that game. I do have ESO, and really want to get back into it. However, I want to get all the expansions first, to really experience the game in all its glory. But once I saw Fallout 76, initially it looked amazing. It turned out to be a flop for the first little bit. But with the first round of DLCs, the most recent one that is slowly coming out, and the upcoming one. I am pretty hyped for the game now. 
 The one thing that makes me most excited about my birthday. Which happens to land on Sunday. Is that I get to possibly spend it with my two favourite people in the whole world. That and hang with a friend afterwards. Last Birthday, we got drunk and played video games the whole weekend. It was actually more I got drunk, and I realized how much of a weak drinker I was. But it was still fun, and we had tonnes of laughs. So I am truly hoping this year is the same. If not, I always got Fallout 76 to fall on. So no biggie. 

Well, that's all folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Jacket: Lea's Biker Jacket By RKKN 

Top: Lea's TShirt By RKKN 
Bottoms: Amelia's Jeans By RKKN 
Shoes: Avalon Boots By RKKN
 

Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 

Glasses: Akira By Sorgo 
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination  
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Ear Piercings:  Jessica By Genus Project
Rings: Sinra Season 3 by Mandala
 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 

Lipstick: Genus Matte Lipstck #10 By L'etre 
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin

Anatomy
Hair: Mason By Volthair 

Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor

Pose: Soraia By Kokoro Poses(Comes With Coffee Cup and Donut)

Location: Cherishville

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.