GAME OVER!!!!

Hey hey guys, how have you been? I have been well, today has been an excellent day. Today's blog was kinda inspired by my love of gaming and well since I am still on this travelling kick. You get two in one. Anyways, today marks my 395th day on hormones. Now as I'm writing this, I am actually listening to Bob's Burgers in the Background while talking to Alex. Anyways, I really love gaming, you guys have probably seen in my previous posts, that I have talked about getting Fallout 76 for my Birthday and I am so freakin excited.  That and did you hear, that Minecraft finally has bees?  As of yesterday's new snapshot, they added bees, beeswax, honey, hives and bees nests. I am so creating an apiary. 
So today's blog is actually just a smorgasbord of stuff, but I was actually really excited to blog it. My top is actually from Agave, which is a newer SL store. It was opened by the Husband of the Creator of Vinyl, and well they will be doing a lot of geeky stuff, and also it will be Unisex.  Now to actually tell you about my top, instead of rambling. It is called the Sunrise Crop Top, and it was actually Agave's Debut item. Then my pants and Belt, are actually by Vinyl, they are the Sky Ripped Jeans and Belt, I absolutely love them. One of my favourite jeans of2019 from Vinyl. Then to finish off my outfit, I went with the Glitter Lola Sneakers by Reign. I have had them for a while, but I have wanted to take them out for a spin for this blog.
Anyways, back to my interest in games. I actually got into Video Games at 6, back when the Sega Genisis and the Super Nintendo were big. Yeah back when video games were 16 bit, and it was practically platformers. Nintendo did release Super Mario RPG, which surprisingly was Nintendo's first 3D game on a 16bit console. There was one exception, Mortal Kombat. It had surprisingly pretty realistic graphics for the Nintendo and Sega.  I used to play Mortal Kombat on Nintendo and Golden Axe on Sega a lot. I didn't really get hooked on Video Gaming until I was 10.  That was when I found Super Mario and Mario Kart. I would play hours on it, it got to the point where I knew Rainbow Road, just from Memory.
So yeah, now that I told you about those consoles. I kinda just realized, I feel old. Like really old. But it's okay, those days were great. Sitting with a friend, and beating the shit out of each other in Mortal Kombat, or getting through a level in Golden Axe. Those were the days, now I actually sound like an old geezer.

Anyways, that's all folks. 
Sammy ♥

Credits

 Top: Sunrise Crop Top by Agave 
Belt: Sky Belt By Vinyl 
Bottoms: Sky Ripped Jeans By Vinyl 
Shoes: Glitter Lola Sneakers By Reign
 

Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 

Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Belly Piercing: Hellraiser By Artificial Hallucination 
Ear Piercings:  Jessica By Genus Project 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 by Mandala
 

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Genus Matte Lipstick #10 By L'etre 

Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
 Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin
Nails: Gamer Gear By Koffin Nails For Loading(ends the 29th)
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 

Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth

Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor

Pose: Rough Night, Shopping, and Westside By Reve Obscura 

Location: Pappado  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.