Mass Destruction

Hey hey, guys, what's up? Hope you are all having a fantastic day, I certainly am having one. Today actually marks my 400th day on hormones, as well as 11 days until my birthday. This blog was actually inspired by the one thing I am excited for. I am getting Fallout 76. So I wanted to go with the post-apocalyptic look today. Like I am just entering a settlement, after being in the harsh wasteland of wherever I am.  I know I have talked a lot about my excitement for the game. But you can't blame me. They are coming out with NPCs, and a Fallout 3 like dialogue tree. I honestly loved the dialogue tree from Fallout 3. That and it will make the world feel less desolate. Also, I love the canon behind it.  20 years after the nukes dropped, pockets of civilization started to form. Small settlements start to pop up. 

Today's blog is actually a more urban military style. And this outfit By RKKN really brought that Military/Urban feel. I am wearing the RKKN Military outfit, and I got it a few months back. It is a Gacha, but it's nice that they offer for you to buy the full set. For my boots, I am wearing the RKKN Avalon Boots. These boots really finish off the outfit quite nicely.  And what better way to make it really feel post-apocalyptic, than to take a picture at a post-apocalyptic sim. It's called After it All, and its actually an Urban Survival RP sim. 
 It's funny I never really liked the Post-Apocalyptic Open World RPG/FPS games. It wasn't until I got my copy of Fallout New Vegas that I really got hooked. I was 20 years old, had just bought my Xbox a few months back. A friend had a copy and I bought it, I lost a lot of hours IRL in that game. Like I would have all-nighters, and binge on the game. Then I found Fallout 3 at a pawnshop and wanted to give that a try. The most fun I ever had, at that time I really sucked at the game. I would die every 10 seconds, but I wasn't backing down. I got my measly pixel ass back up and ran back into the fray. I wasn't gonna be let down, or give up. My dad didn't raise a quitter. 
So then, the rumours about Fallout 4 started flying. People were like it's gonna be in Boston. We all kinda knew, since a lot of people in that area. Said they saw Bethesda Gamesoft Employees around Boston taking pictures. So when it was announced at E3 2015, I was so freakin excited. Like I mean I jumped up in the air and pounded the air, excited. Actually, I practically cried, when they teased Elder Scrolls 6 at last years E3.  I tend to get really melodramatic over certain things. As you can kinda tell, with my last few posts. I have an obsession with gaming. I talked about Minecraft, talked about being excited about getting Fallout 76 and also have probably talked my ear off about Skyrim and Oblivion. I am a true gamer at heart and have this love for games like the Elder Scrolls and Fallout. 

Well, that's All Folks. ♥
 
 Credits
 
Clothes
Jacket: Leah's Military Jacket By RKKN 
Top: Leah's Military Top By RKKN 
Bottoms: Leah's Military Pants By RKKN 
Shoes: Avalon Boots By RKKN
 
Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction For Anthem
Ear Piercings:  Jessica By Genus Project 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 by Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Genus Matte Lipstick #10 By L'etre 
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Made In Heaven By Stiff Pose
Prop: SIG Sauer P226 By Stiff Pose 
Location: After It All
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.