Service With a Smile

Hey hey, guys, it's your girl again. Why do I come up with such cringy intros? Anyways, today marks my 386th day on hormones. I really have nothing to report on the hormonal end. But I do have some good news. I am gonna try to get back into blogging every day. That all being said, you will see more than just dark blogs. I kinda want to experiment with some brighter blogs, maybe go outside of my comfort zone. I tend to lean towards dark and feel like that limits my creative freedom.
 Anyways, today's outfit is what I mean going outside of my comfort zone and trying to be more open with what I wear in blogs. I wanted to go girly and pink. Which I know, Sammy you never do that. But alas, I wanted to today. Anyways, for my top, I am wearing the Ellie Top by Muggleborn. My Panties are also by Muggleborn and they are called Pretty Little Panties. Now I don't usually wear stuff like this, as I am usually goth. As for my shoes, these are the Isabel Platforms by Nominal. 
Anyways, as I was saying. I want to try and be more varied in what I wear in my blogs. So yes you will see me in bright clothes and in dark clothes. Depending on my mood really. I am pretty excited about this chapter in my life, and well, I am totally ready to face it head-on. Today, I have to do up a work schedule. Yeah, today has been busy for me.  I made a few calls and then had to have a shower. Then at around 1 minute to 10 or a little after 10. I started to work on my pics, and am pretty happy with the results this time. 
Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the little revelation I had. I also hope you enjoyed my post. Anyways, this is me signing out. ♥

Credits

 Clothes
Top: Ellie Top(Gift) By Muggleborn 
Bottom: Pretty Little Panties By Muggleborn
Footwear: Isabel Platforms By Nominal
 
Accessories
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash 
Septum: Jessica By Genus Project
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Tattoo: Faye By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Virgo By Doux
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Facial Pose: Female Bento Facial Expressions By SEmotion 
Pose 1: Custom Pose
Pose 2: Dish By Reve Obscura 
Pose 3: Breather V2 by Foxcity 
Decor: Full-Service Tray By Short Leash 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.