Hail Satan!!!

Hey hey, guys, what's up? That is the first and last time I am ever saying that. Anyways marks my 280th day on hormones. I really don't want to talk about how I am feeling these past few days on hormones. Yes, I am very excited that I am becoming who I truly am. But the scary part is, that I hate the days that I am really hormonal. Like it's all too overwhelming. I feel like I go hundreds of steps forward and then thousands of steps back. I would rather tell you guys how I am feeling. But yeah, it's just so hard to deal with those days. Especially when I am just clingy and needy. It makes it hard for me to deal with stuff on my own. But logically, I know I'm fine. But my emotional brain always seems to take over, and tell me otherwise. 
Anyways, let's pause what I am talking about to get onto the part you all like. Today's outfit is actually a whole ensemble. I am wearing the zOOm Amoret Outfit. Which includes, the Shoes, the Leg Straps, the thong and the Tshirt. This is all for Mystical Market, which runs until the 14th. So you have a week left to go check it out, and maybe go on a hunt and get a few extra goodies. Remember, the hunt is only 5L and you get a bunch of cool extra little goodies. 
 Anyways, back to what I was talking. Sometimes it's really hard to put what I totally feel into words. As I don't know what I am feeling that day like I could be happy, sad, angry, or whatever other emotions that there are. Like it all comes and goes at a blink of an eye. That it's hard for me to comprehend. Part of me wants to give up, but I want to keep going. My dad didn't raise a quitter, and I will keep on going. But some days it's just so hard. But I need to stay positive and realize what's at the end of this.  
Anyways, that's all folks. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Amoret Tshirt By zOOm For Mystical Market
Straps: Amoret Leg Straps By zOOm For Mystical Market
Bottoms: Amoret Thong By zOOm For Mystical Market
Footwear: Amoret Sneakers By zOOm for Mystical Market 

Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings1 1: Scene Kid Bento Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction For Anthem
Ear Piercing: Jessica By Genus Project 
Belly Piercing: Hellraiser By Artificial Hallucination
Rings: Sinra Season 3 By Mandala

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Foiled Goth By Dark Passions Koffin Nails 
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Pop By Fashiowl Poses 
Location: Whispering Pines

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.