Oh ho ho, It's Magic

Hey guys, it's Sammy, and today so I have a treat for you. Now I won't be telling you how many days on hormones I was on. However, I will be telling you about this amazing discount event, called Gothic Garage Sale. An event, where you can shop til you drop, and get good deals too, up to 75% off to be exact. But it only runs from Today until February 3rd. Also, while you're there check out the 5L hunt, there are some pretty sweet things you can get, and for only 5L. Now this event, as it says in the title, is more for the people who enjoy the darker look, whether it be in your home, or even clothes. But anyways, go check it out for yourself, you will really enjoy it. 
Anyways, for today's ensemble. I went with something pretty simple, I felt like I wanted to keep it very simple, but at the same time it looks really good. So for my dress, which you can get here. I went with the Indila dress, by Zoom. I love the dress, and it looks really cute. I was gonna go with a typical horror look, but someone else beat me to it. So I was like, I would go elegant, yet simple. For my shoes, I went with the QE Lillith boots. I have used these before, in other blogs, and I really like them. As for my hair, again, simplicity was the key. So I went with the Meghan Hair by Doux. I got this at another event, which is closed now. But I absolutely love this hair, and it went well with what I was wearing. 
Anyways, I was totally kidding, It's been 166 days on hormones. And the one biggest thing, I am noticing, is the emotions. It's bad in the mornings, and it starts to level out in the afternoons. The emotions and the clinginess have gotten pretty bad in the last couple of weeks. Which is something, I really have to change. I have ways of fixing it, but I am gonna have to work harder, than I have before. Basically here is the low down, work earlier, end my work hours earlier. Step away from my computer, until the emotions calm down. That is my plan, and I am gonna go through with this. Obviously, you will still get my blogs, and in time, some awesome creations from me. But I just need to work on bettering myself, and that will always come first before work. 
Anyways, before I go I would like to say, if you see me at the event, don't be afraid to come up and say hi. Myself and Alex will be there, a lot. Also, I would like to add, I have yet to figure out a better blogging schedule. But I am thinking, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, will be my blog days. But please don't hold me to this. I will try my best, to get more blogs out for you guys, I know I've been slacking lately. But as I said before, I had a really good reason. But now, I feel more comfortable to give you better quality pictures and posts. As my last post was titled, practice makes perfect. Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Indila By zOOm for Gothic Garage Sale
Shoes: Lillith Boots By QE 

Cosmetics

Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December By L'etre
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Nails: Comes With Lara Body 

Anatomy

Hair: Meghan by Doux
Eyes: Anna Eyes By Euphoric
Head: Classic Head  By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty 
Shape: Custom

Scene
Pose: Stairs(Standing) by Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.