Practice Makes Perfect

Heya guys, sorry for the long wait. I know it's been 11 days, but I have had a good reason. I have taken those days, to practice SL Photography. Its been 163 days on hormones. Yeah, as I said earlier, I had to start from square one, and practically reteach myself how to do Second Life Photography again. I practiced with lighting, then I practiced with Black Dragon. Yeah, I am gonna stick with Firestorm, not that it's easier. But from the tutorials I've watched, I have found a way to make pictures just as pretty. I still have a long way to go, but I am pretty happy with how far I came. That all being said, today is gonna be a special blog. I am gonna use 4 pictures, instead of 3. So here we go. 
For today's outfit, I wanted to go dark. I like this look, and with how I layered my clothes. I think it looks freaking awesome. So for my Jacket and Top, I went with the Julia Jacket. It comes with the top and a HUD. Now I just got the black one, so I am limited. But I really like everything in black. My Skirt is the Chandra Skirt by Addams, it's the Tartans pack. I really loved this skirt, when I first saw it, especially the tartans. I think it really suits my style. Which as all of you know, I love the dark look. Then for my shoes, I went with the Avril Boots, I think I got it from N21 for its last round. But I am not too sure, I just love these, I think these are my favourite boots from Reign. 
Anyways, last year I had said I wanted to better myself in multiple fields. My primary fields are photography, meshing, and graphic design. My secondary is Djing, I don't know how far I will go with that. But I will try. I think the hardest thing about doing that, has to be I have to forget what I currently know, and relearn as if I were brand new to it. But it has paid off, I have accomplished a lot. After my blog, I am gonna be back in world, taking more practice shots. I think I am gonna do that, blog than practice shots. Speaking of which, I am gonna be changing my blogging schedule. I have no idea what it will be yet, but once I have it all fleshed out. I will definitely let you guys know. Doing blogs every day really burns one out, and really takes away from the creativity and the quality of the pictures. Looking back now, I can tell. I was just putting out blogs, and photos, to put out blogs and photos. 
But that is gonna change, I want to give you guys my best. Which means that I have to cut down on my frequency of blogging. It will give me more time to plan, and way more time to flesh out a better photo for you guys. Writing is pretty easy for me, I actually can think of stuff on the fly. It's the pictures, that are hard. You know how hard it is, to find a pose, and the perfect outfit, and scene, to tell a good story? It is actually harder than you think. That is why most times, last year. I didn't pump out as many blogs, at a certain point in time. I would come up with an amazing idea, then I would hate. Then I would just say, I would do it another day. But yeah, no more this year, I am gonna bring quality content, each and every time. 
But yeah, other than that, I really have nothing to report. My Christmas and New Years went well, I know I am very late. But I think I forgot to tell you guys about it, in my last blog. Got myself a new phone. I also got a few things from Alex. I, however, didn't do the whole Harry Potter Marathon, or Pizza and Alcohol as planned. I had a pretty dry holiday. Oh, but on my transitioning side, I am starting to notice more growth. I have breasts, they are small as hell, but you can definitely see them. So that is pretty exciting. That and I am starting to get a bum. I am kinda a bit excited about those things. Anyways, I hope you really enjoyed this extra special blog post. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Jacket: Julia(Comes with Shirt) By Blueberry
Skirt: Chandra Pleated By Addams 
Shoes: Avril Boots By REIGN

Accessories

Piercings: Scene Kid Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 By Mandala

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December By L'etre
Tattoo: Zagan By Dappa 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Nails: Comes With Lara Body 

Anatomy

Hair: Fatal by Stealthic
Eyes: Anna Eyes By Euphoric
Head: Classic Head  By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty 
Shape: Custom

Scene
Location: Arranmore
Pose: Stairs(Sitting and Standing) by Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.