It's Gonna Be OK

Hey hey there everyone, it's Sammy. Now I know it's been 5 days since my last blog, still trying to figure out my blogging schedule. Anyways, it's been 171 days on hormones. I have been taking a bit of a break from SL when I say break. I don't mean like I am away from it, at all times. I have been playing a lot of Skyrim during the day, and coming on here and there, during the evenings. It has been much easier on me. It was quite necessary, and yeah I may do it here and there, but don't worry, I am totally fine. Anyways, the title is not me getting melodramatic. It's actually inspired off a song OK by F4ST. It is a really good song, and it has gotten me through rough times. This song, constantly reminds me, that everything is gonna be okay. 
Today's ensemble, I decided to go with the Witch)o( Craft's Goth Gurl outfit. I was kinda iffy at first, but when I put it on and tried it out. I actually really enjoyed it. Definitely, something I would wear IRL. For my hat and hair, I went with the Spellbound Wednesday hair, which yes, it does come with this hat. Alex had taken me to the store and shown me the older hairs. I absolutely fell in love with her hat hairs. As for my facial piercings, Cross Bindi and Septum. They came from Astara. But these are absolutely amazing piercings. I loved them when she first released them and wore them a lot. Which reminds me, I am gonna wear these more. Now as for my nails, these are the Foiled Goth Nails, and they are From Koffin Nails. The Nails and outfit come from Gothic Garage Sale. Gothic Garage Sale ends the Third of February.  So you still have a while, but I would hurry before you forget and it closes. 
Anyways, onto something more interesting. My transition is going absolutely amazing. I am starting to actually notice breast growth. They are finally visible, obviously, you really can't see them. But, I am pretty excited. I am like a freakin kid, I will literally jump up and down.  Just so I can feel my mini breasts jiggle. I am freakin happy, and am actually excited. Just a bit over 5 months, and I am starting to actually see physical signs. Just writing this, has me freakin smiling like the joker. But yeah, I am pretty happy. My emotions are much more stable, but they still go up and down, like the damn stocks. It's funny actually, one minute I will be laughy and giddy, then out of the blue, I will start to cry. Now me trying to rationalize all this, goes, why the fuck am I crying? Then my brain reminds me, that it's natural. Yep, I am just a bunch of fun. 
But yeah, other than that. I have not really noticed anything else. One tidbit of info, breasts growing in, are a pain. No literally, it hurts. At one moment, it burns like a bitch, then the next minute, I feel like I am pulling my muscles in my chest. And, I haven't done any extraneous activities. Like and the pain really only comes at night. It started off with the burning than it went to the muscle pain. But this pain is actually pretty exciting, cause I know that there is some sort of development happening. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Goth Gurl T By WitchCraft For Gothic Garage Sale
Socks: Goth Gurl Socks(Applier) By WitchCraft For Gothic Garage Sale
Shoes: Goth Gurl Boots By WitchCraft For Gothic Garage Sale

Accessories
Bindi: Cross Bindi By Astara
Septum: Cross Septum by Astara

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December By L'etre
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Nails: Foiled Goth By Koffin Nails For Gothic Garage Sale

Anatomy
Hair: Wednesday Hair By Spellbound
Eyes: Demon Eyes By Izzie's
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty 
Shape: Custom

Scene
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Closeup and Oki Doki Set By Foxcity

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.