Black Black Heart

Hey hey, guys,  how have you all been?  I have been well, it's been 152 days on Hormones. So this title is not about my heart is cold and black. Oh no, it's just a really good song by David Usher, and when I was taking the pictures. I had the song playing in my head. As of now, I have the song on and am writing this. Anyways, before I start, I know the photos are plain. However, the past couple of days, I have been learning on how to improve my photos. So while doing that, I had a brilliant idea. Why not share my one day progress with you. I am pretty proud of how far I've come, this year with Photography. Yeah I know it's early on in the year, but I believe I am learning fast. I am gonna actually post the pics in my blog, as I get better. 
Anyways for today's outfit. I went with something simple, and pretty. I think this dress looks cute on me. It's from TRS, and its for Naughty Vs Nice, which closes the 5th. So you literally have a little over 24 hours to get your shopping done. So hurry. Anyways, for my boots, that you will see in my next pic. I am wearing the Lillith boots, I absolutely love them. The kinda boot, I would wear IRL. If I knew how to walk in boots, with a heel that high, and wouldn't fall over. All jokes aside, I am also wearing the Astrology hair. It's also for Naughty Vs Nice. I gotta say when I put this hair on I absolutely fell in love with it. I have tonnes of hairs, but this one is by far my favorite hair. I am now swooning over hair, I think I'm going crazy. Nah, just joking, this is a really nice hair. 
Anyways, as I was saying earlier, and even yesterday. I have plans for this year, and photography was the first thing. I literally have a little sticky pad that tells me, what I am teaching myself each quarter this year. I find that with me being more organized like that, it has helped me create structure, routine and work hours, that I must keep to. I also really enjoy taking photos. I remember back in 2017, I would go around every day for hours, and just take photos on random sims. Practicing with windlights. Then I decided that same year, to try to create my own scene. I was pretty happy with the results. I found something I loved and enjoyed. I had been taking photos, RL, and been interested in it, since I was 7. So for me, I have always had this love of photography. 
I remember for my 7th birthday, I got the Fisher Price camera. I absolutely loved it, but I was taking photos when we only had film. So I had to wait for them to be developed. But growing up, I would take random photos and would mess around different lighting. But as I got older, I had practically stopped it. Not cause I wanted to, but because I didn't have my trusty Fisher Price camera. That thing was like my best friend. That photo was always around my neck, everywhere I went. It wasn't until I was 20, that I got my first Kodak Digital Camera. But it got stolen, but over time, I got smartphones and used those as cameras. But my favorite camera in my arsenal has to be the Go Pro. Actually, it's a knockoff, but it takes amazing wide-angle 4k shots. I need to get a new memory card for it though. Anyways, I really do hope you enjoy these pics and this post. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Dress: Sara Dress By TRSDesigns for Naughty Vs Nice
Shoes: Lillith By QE Designs

Accessories

Piercings: Scene Kid Piercing By Artificial Hallucination for SaNaRae

Cosmetics

Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December By L'etre
Tattoo: Save Me Tattoo By Oxydate For Kinky
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Nails: Comes With Lara Body 

Anatomy

Hair: Amber Hair by Astrology for Naughty Vs Nice
Eyes: Anna Eyes By Euphoric
Head: Classic Head  By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty 
Shape: Custom

Scene

Pose: Fixated and Hypnose by Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.