Cruel Summer

Hey hey guys, how has your day been? Mine has been great actually. I played a bit of Minecraft earlier. Anyways, today marks my 393rd day on hormones. Yesterday, I had my grief counselling appointment yesterday. That was pretty easy to deal with. The hardest part is walking by the place my dad was buried.  He was buried in a little church, in their community gardens. So as I was walking by, I wanted to check if they put his name on the plaque. Sure enough, his name was on the very bottom. On my way back though, I went to spot he was buried and just stood there for a few seconds. That was the hardest part, I just wish he didn't have to go. Anyways, today also marks 18 days until my birthday, and I am pretty excited. 
 For Today's outfit, I went with something pretty adventurous. Which I would imagine that the creator intended when she made this. Anyways, this is the Annia Bodysuit and it's by Muggleborn. I kinda had this blog planned out for weeks, especially when this pose came out. Which is called Coastline By Fashiowl Poses. And again, I am at Pappado. I felt this went well with what I was imagining. If you want to know, Muggleborn showed this outfit before I think the pose came out, and then the pose came out. I was like, okay, I must do this pose and bodysuit together. Then I discovered Pappado last week and all the pieces fell into place. 
But back to what I am saying from earlier. It's been pretty brutal, especially walking by the place my dad was buried. Part of me just wants to break down on the sidewalk and just lose it. But part of me wants to keep going because that is what my dad would have wanted me to do. This has been really hard for me, on top of the hormones, and the ebbing and flowing of emotions. Somedays, I feel like a wreck, while others, I feel just amazing. I honestly just wish this was over. With the weather the way it is, and well losing my dad this summer. It has been a very cruel summer for me. Hopefully, in time I will heal and will be able to not have to constantly think about that. 
Even though I have Alex, I still feel very alone. Like a part of me is just gone, and that is the hardest part to deal with. Luckily I have Alex to help me get through it. Luckily I have him to get through some of the toughest moments. Like since I met Alex, it has been the best thing for me. I don't think I would have been able to deal with the hormones alone, nor do I think I would be able to deal with the passing of my dad. So if you are reading this Alex, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without you, I would be a total wreck, and probably going down the wrong path again. 

Anywho, that's all Folks!
Sammy♥

 Credits

 Clothes
BodySuit: Annia Bodysuit By Muggleborn
 
Cosmetics
Eyebrows: Mink By Go & See 
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Peach Cider By Koffin Nails 

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Coastline By Fashiowl Pose For Vanity
Location: Pappado

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.