Do you Believe in Magic?

Hey hey, guys, today's blog is not gonna be my usual one. Today's blog is gonna be all about Mystical Market. It's an event that starts today at 1PM. It runs from the 2nd and it runs until the 15th. So if you like magical, fantasy, gothic Fashion and Decor, then this event is right for you. 
For Today's outfit, I went with something quite dark and girly. I don't really go girly, but I felt this outfit was really cute for me. By the way, you can get this all, minus the hair and pose at the Mystical Market. For my dress and shoes, Danika Lucifer Dress and Lilith Cross shoes. As I said before, I really don't wear dresses. Only if it's a special occasion. But this one definitely screamed this is for Sammy to me. As for my Hair and Pose, I went with the Alias Hair by Truth. I have always enjoyed Truth for their long hairs. And then for my pose, I went with Fashiowls Believe in Magic Pose. I have really started to take a liking to her poses. Especially it's the kinda poses I was going for. They are creative, have great props. Like this ball of light right here, and they actually are what I want in poses. 
Anyways, as I was going to my area to blog, I looked at a few of the booths. A lot of the stuff is really really nice.  Like stuff, I would probably wear on a day to day basis. But the best bit is the 5L$ hunt. Each booth has a little item set out, close to their booth. That if you find it, and pay the 5L$ you will get the prize on the inside. I don't know most of the prizes, however, I will probably go on this hunt just for fun. I enjoy a good hunt here and there.
I really hope you enjoyed this inciteful blog, about Mystical Market. There will be more to come, however, this is my time to fly. Toodles ♥

Credits

Clothe
Dress: Danika Dress Lucifer By Jr Wolf Creations For Mystical Market
Footwear: Lilith Shoe Cross By Jr Wolf Creations For Mystical Market

Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 

Facial Piercings1 1: Scene Kid Bento Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Nera 2 By Blaxium 
Ear Piercing: Jessica By Genus Project 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 By Mandala

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 

Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Foiled Goth By Dark Passions Koffin Nails


Anatomy
Hair: Alias By Truth 

Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Believe in Magic By Fashiowl Poses 

Location: Mystical Market

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.