Feeling Girly

Hey hey guys, what's up. It's your favourite girl Sammy, and I am bringing you the good shit called a blog. I sounded like a drug dealer. Anyways, today marks the 385th day on hormones. Anyways, let's get on with the show. So I woke up this morning, and  knew today was a good day.But yeah lately I have been going through some breast growth. But instead of it feeling like a rug burn, it kinda hurts to touch that area. 
Anyways, today's outfit is brought to you by Sasheba's Closet. I was gonna say it was brought to you by the Letter S. But yeah this ain't Sesame Street. Anyways, back into the outfit. My heels and dress are Harvest Helena Dress and Heels. And as you see the rest of my pictures, you will see I am wearing the Astara Saturn Earrings and Triple Septum. And my cute hair is the Mae Hair by Navy + Copper. I kinda felt I wanted to look girly, so I went with this outfit. 
Anyways, my breasts have been really tender. I kinda wish that the rug burn feel was back, but hey it's exciting to go through these feelings. Like I know these puppies are growing, and as I am writing this. I have this massive ass smile on my face. 
Anyways, it's time for me to go. I hope you enjoy my post. ♥
 
Credits
 
Clothes
Dress: Harvest Helena Dress By Sasheba's Closet For Mystical Market
Footwear: Harvest Helena Heels by Sasheba's Closet For Mystical Market

Accessories
Earrings: Saturn Earring By Astara For Mystical Market
Septum: Triple Septum By Astara For Mystical Market

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Bats at Dusk By Koffin Nails For Mystical Market 
Tattoo: Azure By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Mae By Navy + Copper 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Moody By Foxcity 
Location: Athenaeum

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.