All of My Life

Hey hey, how is everyone? I hope you are all doing well. I know I am doing really well.  Today actually marks my 391st day on hormones, only 9 more days until 400 days.  I had a pretty good weekend actually, played a lot of Minecraft with my two favourite people. I also had a Bob's Burgers Marathon with Alex. Since Rabbit went down, we had to get a way to watch stuff together. So we tried MetaStream, and yeah that site sucked. So we now use something called Kast. It's a program that you install, and it allows you to stream and chat with friends. It's like Discord, but with the capability to stream videos with sound from both sides. Don't get me wrong, Discord is great. But it's hard to watch shows when you share screens. 
 Before we get into what I am wearing. I want to tell you something really exciting. Sammy is officially a Lapointe and Bastchild Blogger. I have loved this company, even way before I transitioned. So to be accepted as a blogger makes feel so happy. Anyways, onto what I am wearing. For today's outfit, I kinda wanted to look like a biker chick. And the L&B Gemma Leather Jacket and Jeans really helped make that imagination come true. You can actually get this at Uber, it is still open. So make sure you quickly grab it. For my boots, I went with the Lexi Engineering boots. I had these boots forever, but these are my absolute favourite boots that I own. But I felt the outfit was missing something, and not my usual signature look. It was missing something more. It was missing some sunglasses. So I went with the Nana Shades, and to top it all off. I went with these cute nails by Koffin Nails. They are called the Black Tip Shimmers, and you can get them at Afterglow, which is open until the 6th of September. 
I am actually pretty excited, and I don't know why. I actually kinda know. In 20 days, is my 30th birthday. I am getting Fallout 76 and having a few alcoholic drinks and Pizza that day. For any of you newcomers, my favourite alcoholic beverage is actually Twisted Tea. Like I discovered it back when I was 24 or 25, and instantly I fell in love with it. For people who may not know, its Iced Tea and Malt beverage. Which now looking it up, it's a stronger Lager/Ale. But anyways, if you have never had it. This shit is the best. The way I am talking about alcohol, I sound like an alcoholic. I tend to drink on special occasions, which is usually my Birthday and New Years. 
I actually wanted to hold off on Fallout 76, as I wanted to wait for more updates. But since the new expansion pack this fall, is gonna have NPCs, with the Fallout 3 style dialogue tree. That has me really excited. Like when they first rolled it out, there was only robot NPC's but most of the questing was done through finding something and going to do it. Example, to find the Sheepsquatch, you had to find this person's hideout, and retrieve a holotape just to go onto the next part of the quest. Like I enjoy the quests that don't hold your hand but to have a person to directly talk to. That is the best. Especially when it's well voice acted. I have never played it, but from watching reviews and playthroughs. I found at the time, it was not the game for me. But this September 8th, Sammy is going to buy a Digital Copy on her Xbox One. 
Anywho, that's all Folks!
Sammy♥ 

Credits

Clothes
Top: Gemma Leather Jacket By L&B for Uber
Bottoms: Gemma Jeans By L&B for Uber 
Footwear: Lexi Engineering Boots By L&B
 
Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Belly Piercing: Hellraiser By Artificial Hallucination 
Ear Piercings:  Jessica By Genus Project 
SunGlasses: Nana Shades By Sorgo 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 by Mandala
Lip Piercing: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction For Anthem 
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Black Tip Shimmers By Koffin Nails For AfterGlow 
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
 Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor

Pose: Indulge By Foxcity 
Location: Pappado

 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.