It's a Long Way to Tipperary

Hey hey, guys, what's up? It's been a while, but do I have a blog for you today. Anyways, I will be getting into the plans for my blog a little later on. But first, let's celebrate. Today marks the 371st day of me being on hormones. Anyways, I kinda had an epiphany. Not like the event. But here's the thing, so for the first little bit. You will probably not see blogs everyday. But as a tradeoff, I am gonna take pics like I am exploring, hiking or just being adventurous. Kinda like I am on this big ass vacation. I got a few ideas for this, and hopefully, this will give you guys a blog, and give me some time to heal. Still, need it. So instead of taking a full-blown second vacation. I decided to do that cliche thing, of taking cool pictures on what looks like a worldwide adventure. 
For Today's outfit. It started out Militaristic. But then I decided, I am in the freakin virtual Highlands of Scotland. I am hunting wild game. So for that idea, I decided to deck myself in this awesome stuff from Caligula. First off, let's talk about my jacket. This is called the Ladies Leather Jacket. I kinda wanted to go with this, as it felt like it was appropriate for this. My pants are the Ladies Cargo Pants. And for the people saying that Ladies lack a nice pair of loose-fitting Cargo Pants. And this is directed at someone I know. Come on down to Caligula. Anyways, my combat boots are the Ladies Combat boots. As for my pose, this is the Commando pose. And yes, it comes with the gun. 
Anyways back to me, because that is what this blog is about. So yeah, I am trying my best to get back into blogging. Especially, doing it every day. But one day at a time, right? So for this time being, you get Sammy going on a quest. Finding different sims to talk about, all while looking cute, and enjoying the scenery. So today, we start off in the virtual representation of the Scottish Highlands. My friend owns this place, and I wanted my first adventure pic to be here. Now for your info, to be able to take pictures or get onto the land. You will need to get a group tag. She did an amazing job on this place, and I will leave the link to the group. So you have a chance to join it. The group is free to join and is only for females. It also has a really lovely and catchy name. The Fragrant Flower.  Now if you are to visit, make sure you check the whole place out. She worked very hard on it, and there is so much to see. She decorated every inch, in great detail. So you don't want to miss any of the detail. 
Anyways, I hope you guys really enjoyed this blog. And I really hope you are ready to go on these wild and whacky adventures with me. Tata ♥

Credits

Clothes
Tops: Ladies Leather Jacket By Caligula 

Bottoms: Ladies Cargo Pants By Caligula 
Footwear: Ladies Combat Boots By Caligula
 

Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 

Facial Piercings1 1: Scene Kid Bento Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Nera 2 By Blaxium  
Ear Piercing: Jessica By Genus Project 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 By Mandala 
Backpack: Himalaya Backpack By Caligula
 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 

Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Foiled Goth By Dark Passions Koffin Nails
 

Anatomy
Hair: Nicolas By Volthair 

Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Commando By Fashiowl Poses 

Location: Highland Hills

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.