Cold Blooded Killer

Hiya guys, I hope you had a great few days. I had an alright few days. Before I get into my blog, I have to tell you. It's officially been over a year, and as promised. I will tell you everything. Oh yeah, it's been 366 days since I have been on hormones. Let's start with day 1, it honestly felt normal. No real changes, nothing emotionally anyways. Day 2, I remember that day quite well. I had a coffee that morning and literally had an emotional breakdown. Trust me, Alex absolutely hated it. Anyways, after that, it was pretty uneventful. It wasn't until about the 3rd to 4th month, that I noticed physical changes. I was starting to grow boobs, my facial hair was lightening up, and my skin looked a lot softer.  Honestly, time flew right past me, so the little things I honestly can't remember. I do remember myself getting excited and jumping up and down just to feel my boobs jiggle. For me, that created a bit of excitement. I still do it from time to time, when I am down. 
For today's ensemble. I went really dark. I kinda knew what I was gonna do. So yeah, for my top. I am wearing the Mick Mod-Top by Vinyl. For my bottoms, I went with the Winehouse Tartan Skinny's also by Vinyl. As for my shoes, I went with the Kitten Flats also by Vinyl. I wanted to look cold, and like I just finished murdering someone in these snapshots. I think I did a really good job portraying that. No Avis, Mesh, or Prims were harmed in the making of these photos. But I had tonnes of fun with these shots. Especially at my one friend's new sim called Necrosis.  And the coup de grace was the pose. I went with Sadystika by Gingerfish Poses. I wanted to really ramp up the creep factor. Oh yeah, before I forget. The knife comes with the poses. My eyes look so freakin dead in these next pictures.
Anyways, as I was saying earlier. This journey has definitely been a roller coaster ride. I am very grateful for all the people who have been there and supported. Even when I was a complete and total bitch. They stuck it through, I have no idea how you guys did it. I would have had to put myself into the Looney Bin. But yeah all jokes aside, this has been the greatest journey of my life so far. Even with its ups and downs, I have had a blast. I would also like to thank all my readers. Who has gone through all of my ups and downs with me? I would also like to thank you guys for being really supportive as well, as I rant and ramble about random shit as well. You guys are all the best. 
  Anyways, I hope you guys truly enjoyed my blog. Here's to another good year. ♥
Credits
Clothes
Tops: Shirt: Mick Mod-Top by Vinyl 

Bottoms: Winehouse Tartan Skinny's By Vinyl 
Footwear: Kitten Flats By Vinyl 
 

Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 

Facial Piercings1 1: Scene Kid Bento Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Nera 2 By Blaxium  
Ear Piercing: Jessica By Genus Project 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 By Mandala  

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 

Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin

Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 

Anatomy
Hair: Kimi By Ayashi 

Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Sadystika By Gingerfish Poses 

Location: Necrosis

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.