Murderer

Hey Hey guys, what's up. I hope you are having an amazing Saturday. I am having an awesome Saturday, it's been 360 days on hormones. The 1-year mark is coming up and I am so excited. I had tonnes of fun today actually, got playing Minecraft. I know, ooh Sammy you play Minecraft? And to that, I say fuck yeah. But yeah, I was working on a house in Minecraft. Which I think I kinda corrupted the world, as I can't place any more blocks. Hopefully, if I just give that world a bit of a break, then I can get back to building. I have worked my as off on that house. 
For today's outfit, I went with this little cute ensemble. My top, I wore it for another blog. It's the Candy Beach Tee, which is still at Uber You better hurry though, Uber closes in just 2 days. Anyways, back to what I'm wearing. I am also wearing the Author Shorts by Vinyl. Actually, the shirt and the shorts are by Vinyl. As for my shoes, I am wearing the Blueberry 07/19 FLF shoes. Which I got this past Fifty Linden Friday. I really love the look of these sneakers, they look very sporty. One of the types of shoes I really like. 
Anyways, back to me and Minecraft. So as I said before, I have been on this Minecraft kick. I absolutely enjoy being able to sit there for hours, and just build. I find it relaxing, especially with the mods. I love how the mods really enhance the game and add more blocks. Giving you more freedom to build.  The vanilla game, without the mods, is really limiting.  Especially with the building and exploring. I absolutely love the fact that its open world and all worlds are randomly generated. Each seed is its own unique seed. 
Anyways, as Porky Pig says. That's all Folks. I hope you enjoyed my blog, and hope you all have an amazing day. 

Credits

 Clothes
Tops: Shirt: Candy Beach Tee By Vinyl For Uber (Closes July 22nd)
Bottoms: Author Denim Shorts By Vinyl 
Footwear: FLF 7/!9 Shoes By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings1 1: Scene Kid Bento Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Nera 2 By Blaxium 
Glasses: Akira By Sorgo 
Ear Piercing: Jessica By Genus Project 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 By Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Oil Painted  By Dark Passions Koffin Nails For Mermaid Cove(Closes July 25th)
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Female Portrait Bento Poses Pack By Indigo Poses
Location: Granite Doldrums

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.