Ready Player Sammy

Hey hey guys, how have you all been? I have been quite well, but do I have a doozy of a blog to do for you today. First of all, it has been 255 days, since I have been on hormones.  Today's blog is actually about my favourite past time gaming. I have been playing video games since I was like 6 or 7. My first game I played, was actually Mortal Kombat for the Super Nintendo. I used to play that with a childhood friend. I remember when I was a kid, always wanting a Segan Genesis. I actually got one, I think I was 7 by then. But I have always loved video games. I think I said this before, but my favourite game has to be the Elder Scrolls or Fallout Series. 
 First off, before I get into Today's outfit. I would like to let you know, I wasn't wearing any shoes, so I didn't take a picture of my feet. Anyways, for today's outfit. I wanted to go for a really simple look, nothing over the top. To me, a gamer doesn't need all that makeup, or anything else. Anyways, for my top. I went for the Gamer Top, which is by QE. You can get it at The Loading event. Reminder it ends on the 29th of this month. My pants, I went with the Jodpus Katies, by Muggleborn. You can get these from Pet Friends Fair until the 20th. As for the Decor in the Background, the Media Center is by Short Leash. And you can also get theJust Peachy Level Up Entertainment Center from loading. Then to my left, also another Short Leash True Color's Shelf. 
Anyways, back to what I was saying. I was one of those kids, that at a young age. Would use gaming as a way to wind down. It wasn't until I was 9 or 10, that I really got into hardcore gaming. Hardcore to the point, that I could beat Mario Kart with my eyes closed. Oh, the hours of fun I had. I did do other things, but it primarily consisted of gaming and sleeping. I had a whole bunch of consoles growing up. From Sega to Xbox, I didn't care. I enjoyed all the games I played, on every console I had. I did PC game a bit as a child, but this was back before we used the WASD keys. I was using the arrow keys, my first game on the PC was actually Duke Nukem 3D. I played that game for hours. Now I have a PC of my own, I have had a few PCs of my own. But I really didn't get back into PC gaming, until I got a laptop. I had Skyrim on it, and I modded the shit out of it. I had 250 plus mods on it. It ran perfectly fine on my Laptop. But can I get that same amount of mods on this PC? Nope, I just get a crash to desktop. 
 Anyways, it's my time to fly. I hope you really enjoyed today's journey.  ♥ 

Credits 

 Clothes
Shirt: Gamer Tee By QE For Loading
Pants: Katie Jodpus By Muggleborn for Pet Friends Fair
 
Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings1 1: Scene Kid Bento Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Nera 2 By Blaxium 
Ear Piercing: Jessica By Genus Project 
Glasses: Wire By Sorgo

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Morning & Gamer By Reve Obscura 
Media Center: Just Peachy Level Up Entertainment Center By Short Leash for Loading
Shelf: True Colors Shelf By Short Leash 
Couch: Quiet Night Leather Sofa Bed By Cheeky Pea and Consignment 
Flag: Loud and Proud Pride Flag(Group Gift) By Short Leash
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.