You're Gonna Hear me Rawr

Hey Hey peeps. I hope you had a great, I had an amazing day. Anyways, let's get on with the blog post. Today marks my 358th day on Hormones. I am pretty happy, that a year is almost over. So yeah, I will definitely give you an awesome post that day. Essentially chronicling what happened from day to well to the year mark. Now when I say I am happy that a year is almost over. It just means, I am closer to getting my facial and top surgery. It is pretty nerve-wracking, as I have to travel out of province to do it.  
 Today's outfit is actually provided by Muggleborn. For my top, I am wearing the Kitty Hoody, and for my pants, I am wearing the Katie Jodpus. You can get these from the Pet Friends Fair, which is open until the 20th of this month. I wanted to make my outfit very animal-oriented, so I added my good old fox ears. As for my shoes, I went with the Garbaggio Drew Sneakers. I thought it would match this outfit really well, and I was right. As you see more of my pictures, you will be able to see I am also wearing the new nails by Dark Passion. They are called the Groovy Marbling Nails. Other than that, that is all for what is new. 
But yeah, my year on my hormones is quickly approaching. That day I will probably not be doing anything, but celebrating my year on hormones. It may just turn into a Gaming, Movie and Cartoon day with Alex. But I am pretty excited about this. I will definitely be blogging about it the next day. Speaking of games, I have gotten into a huge Minecraft kick lately. I enjoy just sitting there for hours, and building and exploring. It's actually very relaxing. I love it, especially when I don't want to be on SL that day. 
 Anyways, I need to get going guys. I hope you truly enjoyed my blog. 
Credits
Clothes
Tops: Kitty Hoody By Muggleborn For Pet Friends Fair
Bottoms: Katie Jodpus By Muggleborn for Pet Friends Fair
Footwear: Drew Sneakers By Garbaggio
 

Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 

Facial Piercings1 1: Scene Kid Bento Piercing By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Nera 2 By Blaxium
Glasses: Akira By Sorgo 

Ears: Bento Fox Ears By Aii 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By Aii 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 By Mandala
 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 

Eye Shadow: Comes With Skin
Lipstick: Comes With Skin
Nails: Groovy Marbling Nails By Dark Passions Koffin Nails 

Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 

Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Rawr By Reve Obscura 

Location: A Town Called Short Leash


 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.