Watermelooone

Hiya guys, I hope you all had a great few days. I had an alright few days, I do have a lot of appointments coming up. That will be really mentally exhausting. Anyways, today marks my 282nd day on hormones. Today I actually almost forgot one appointment, so I pretty much had to run there. So I am both mentally and physically exhausted. Then Tuesday of next week, I have my next endocrinologist appointment. I am actually pretty excited about that appointment though. Actually, this month is gonna be appointment central for me. With counselling and other things, Sammy is gonna be one exhausted chick. 
Today's outfit is gonna bring you some good vibes. No seriously, I am wearing stuff from the Good Vibes Hunt, which started on the first and ends the 12th of this month. So you better get hunting and snatch up some awesome deals. Anyways, for my top and bottom, I am wearing the Fringe Kini by QE, it also comes in a donut version. But I decided to go with the watermelon one, as I was feeling bright and girly today. The shoes, are also by QE and they are the Melora Sandals, I think they are absolutely adorable. I really don't wear stuff like this, but when I saw it. I was like, I need to have this in my life. As for my nails, which you will see in a later picture. Those are the Watermelon Inspiration Nails by Dark Passions, also at the Good Vibes hunt as well. As you can see, I was feeling very watermelony today. As for my hair, I went with Truth's New Hair, that you can get at Uber right now. It's Called Surrender, I have the selection pack. The funny thing about this outfit, it was gonna look totally different. But Alex was like, it doesn't match. Add some pink, make your tail and ears match, and you will look cute. 
Before I start this next paragraph, I would like to apologize. I am sorry for not bringing you blogs the past few days, I was really busy and just had no motivation or inspiration to do it. But now I am back and in full swing. Anyways, onto something better. The Past few days, Alex and I have been watching a few Animes, which I know I did tell you before. But jeez, I didn't know what the hell I was missing out on. This stuff is amazing, the story, the art, and even the character development. They are just amazing, some were a little funny for our taste. One ended in such a bad way like Alex and I was expecting something different. But we were left scratching our head, more than ever. I don't think most cartoons or TV shows have such detailed character developments and stories, unlike Animes. Over the course of like 3 episodes, you get to know the character, and what is going on, and get heavily invested into it.  We have been watching a lot of English Subbed Anime, the one we are watching, the first episode switched back and forth, between English Dubbed and Subbed. It got kinda confusing, one minute you can understand what they are talking about, next minute you are having to read it.
Anyways, I hope you guys have an amazing weekend. This is about that time, where I must bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

 Clothing
Top: Fringe Kini By QE Designs For Good Vibes Hunt 
Shoes: Melora Sandals By QE Designs For Good Vibes Hunt

Accessories
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Powder Pack December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)
Nails: Watermelon Inspiration By Dark Passions for Good Vibes Hunt

Anatomy
Hair: Surrender By Truth For Uber
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Oki Doki and Hella Cute By Foxcity  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.