Tie Dye Princess

Hiya guys, I hope you are having an amazing day. I am trying, but I hope it gets better. Anyways, today marks the 295th day on hormones. Anyways, I have a real treat for you guys. This is my first time attempting to go overly pink and girly. You will see in the first picture, that I will be putting below. Anyways, I have had an off an on week. But I prefer to not get into the semantics. It's funny, my main inspiration for this, was inspired by hippy culture, and then I had to make it extra fabulous. Then it got oddly weird, and just fun and colourful. 
My whole outfit was inspired by this dress. By QE. It's called the Tara Tshirt Dress. Then I was like what else should be added? Off topic, I was recently made Short Leash Blogger. So I decided to add the Crown. Which is the Your Highness Crown, I kinda wanted to be the ruler of all hippies. So this crown just fit, then and you will see this in later photos. I wanted to add something extra fabulous, to my neck. So I was like, what should I add? Then a thought came to me. How about the Sugar's Collar, I knew that would fit the outfit nicely. Then as the coup de grace, I put on these Sorgo Glasses. They are called Wire, and they absolutely went with the look I was going with. 
Anyways, I had the best thing happen to me a few days back. I got this message on Discord from someone who was new to the Makeup business. And me being intrigued, wanted to check it out. So I messaged her back, after a few messages back and forth. I finally agreed to sample them. So I decided to show them off today. The store is called Amis, and she is just starting out. But I gotta say, she does a really great job with makeups. The detail is bang on, and I would totally recommend to check her out.
Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed these posts and pics. I also hope you have an amazing weekend, I will see you all Monday. Anyways, it's that time where I bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Dress: Tara Tshirt Dress By QE Designs
Footwear: Sammy Boots By Blueberry 

Accessories
Ears: Bento Fox Ears By AII 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By AII
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash
Crown: Your Highness Crown By Short Leash for Project Hilted May
Glasses: Wire By Sorgo

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Belle's Lipstick By Amis
Eyeliner: Sassy's Eyeshadow By Amis
Nails: Crushed Candy By Dark Passions for Fingers Up Event

Anatomy
Hair: Nicole By Limerence 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam For Kustom9 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Beauty, Hella Cute and Sweet Tooth By Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.