Isn't it Ironic?

Hiya guys, I hope you had an amazing Monday. I know I did. Anyways, today marks the 307th day on hormones. So yeah, my title is a question. You will see the irony when I show you the first picture. Actually, oddly enough, that is what I will be doing this weekend. After the few days, I had. Anyways, I have tonnes to talk about today. And as I said yesterday, I was gonna show off the bodysuit part to the whole outfit. 
Anyways, today's outfit is very ironic. I have a beer, and later on pizza, and I am practically wearing workout clothes. Anyways, I decided to go with the Muggleborn Tanya Bodysuit, as I showed it all off yesterday. You can get it from Something Extra until the 15th of June. My shoes are something I had not worn in ages. They are the FLIMAX 424s. I wanted to go with a very workout look, so to top it all off. I went with the Milena hair by Foxy. And my Piece de Resistance, is the Scaffold Pizza pose, by Fashiowl Poses. I absolutely love these poses, as they have some pretty normal everyday poses. There is one more, I want to get. But I don't remember what event it's at. Literally, this outfit was made around this pose. 
See my dad is going to his girlfriends, for this weekend. So Sammy is buying pizza and alcohol and going to be getting drunk. Yeah, probably not too drunk, but just enough to feel a buzz. And Pizza, I freakin love pizza. But yeah, this weekend I am just gonna be chilling and enjoying myself. So that is really exciting. Now let me explain, I am not excited my dad is leaving. I am just excited, that I get a few days to myself and get to have a small break from this. Taking care of my dad is well worth it, but can be very stressful and tiring. So every chance I get to take some me time, I will take total advantage of it. 
Anyways, this is about that time to bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Bodysuit: Tanya Body Suit By Muggleborn For Something Extra 
Footwear: 424 By FliMax

Accessories
Ears: Bento Fox Ears By AII 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By AII
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Milena By Foxy
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam For Kustom9 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Scaffold Pizza By Fashiowl Poses For Tres Chic



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.