Goddess

Hiya guys, I hope you had an amazing 2 days. Anyways, let's get this show on the road. Today marks, the 306th day on hormones. Today I did a bit, I had an appointment, took my photos, and then I got to watch Anime with Alex tonight. Actually, today marks our 1st year anniversary of being together. I am pretty happy, cause honestly, it feels like just yesterday I met her. But to be together for one year, that is freakin awesome. 
For today's outfit, I decided to go with a dark red look. I don't know why, but the colour was calling to me. Actually, it was kinda calling me. So today, I went with Muggleborn's new release for Something Extra, which runs until the 15th of next month. Anyways, I went with the Tanya Bodysuit and Skirt. They actually come in two separate parts, I think I will show those off in other blogs. Then I was thinking of boots, I tried one pair, and it didn't work. Then I was like I know, I will go with Frank Boots by Blueberry. Then I decided to add the Kata hair by Doux, and the rest was history. But I knew it was missing something else, so I was like, I am gonna add the Her Leash Holder by Short Leash. You will see that later on in the blog. 
Anyways, yeah, now that my life is back to somewhat normal. I still have to take care of my dad, but I have his moods quite stable now. But now that my life is somewhat back to normal, I can actually focus on my blogs and other stuff. Which I am pretty excited, I have some cool stuff planned for this week's blogs. I still have to deal with transitioning, but since I have been dealing with that for a while now. It's really easy, and something that has become very routine. The hardest part and this shit definitely don't come with a manual. But the hardest part is the hormonal ups and downs, as well as the emotions. Like I get emotional over some of the weirdest things. Like I will drop a piece of food, and I start to get emotional. How in the hell do women deal with this? I definitely got more respect for women, after going through this. 
Anyways, it's about that time. Time for me to bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Bodysuit: Tanya Body Suit By Muggleborn For Something Extra 
Skirt: Tanya Skirt By Muggleborn For Something Extra
Footwear: Frank Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Ears: Bento Fox Ears By AII 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By AII
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Leash Holder: Her Leash Holder By Short Leash

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)
Nails: Dark Circuitry By Dark Passions For Sci-Fi Con

Anatomy
Hair: Kata By Doux
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam For Kustom9 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Female Portrait and Maia Poses By Indigo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.