Night Owl

Hiya guys, first of all, I would like to apologize. I haven't been uploading as frequently. I had a family emergency, and still, am kinda dealing with it. I wanted to let you all know, that you may not get blogs as frequently. But I will try my best to get them out to you daily. Anyways, today marks the 304th day on hormones. Anyways, I do have lots to talk about. Since I have been gone for the past few days. So yeah where to start, I am finally taking the time to learn Anypose. I have that picture up on Flickr if you all want to see. It was fun, but the pose looks very noobish. But over time, I will learn the ins and outs of it. 
Anyways for today's outfit, I wanted to stick with my dark theme. I absolutely love this look. Urban yet Dark. For my top, I am wearing the Desert Military Jacket By Addams, it actually comes with the hoodie separately. I may show you that in the next few days. I am wearing, the Lila rolled up jeans By Blueberry. I wanted to go with this Urban, yet military look. Then I went with my favourite boot of all time. Blueberry's Pia Combat boots. Then I decided I wanted to add some glasses to the mix. So I am wearing Sorgo's Akira Glasses. I still wanted to look a bit nerdy here. 
So yeah, I got a good hour into Anypose. I was pretty happy with the pose and then decided to add the Lelutka Six Axis Hud. I am talking about my previous photo here. Anyways, as I said before. It looked pretty noobish. But I think I understand Anypose now. The hardest part was trying to learn that when you move the left, it switches. So up is down, and down is up. So that was really confusing, but I think I got it. And am pretty happy with how fast I figured it out. 

Now it's time to get serious. Let me explain as to why I said I will try my best to upload daily blogs. As I have written before, my dad has cancer. Well, it's gotten worse, and he had an off day, a couple of days ago. He had to go to the hospital. He is fine now. However, his brain is starting to deteriorate. So on top of trying to maintain my life, I have to take care of my dad. Which trust me, it's hard. But honestly, it's worth it. So if you don't see that frequent of posts, that is why. I will try my best to upload and make a blog as much as possible. But with this, it will make it a bit harder. So just a heads up. But I will try to do my best to upload as frequently as possible. 
I hope you enjoyed this post. But now it's time for me to bid you all adieu ♥

Clothing
Top: Desert Military Jacket By Addams
Bottoms: Lila Rolled-Cuff Jeans By Blueberry
Footwear: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Ears: Bento Fox Ears By AII 
Tail: Bento Fox Tail By AII

Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash
Glasses: Akira By Sorgo 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Asuka By Truth
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam For Kustom9 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Insomnia and Night Owl  By Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.