I'm Doing it for the Thrill

Hiya guys, I hope you had an enjoyable Wednesday. I did, kinda just relaxed and did my blog yesterday. Was really too tired to do anything else. But I am back and ready to go today. Anyways, today marks the 309th day on hormones. Yeah as I said, yesterday I needed to relax. The day before, I had to deal with my dad. Which was tough. Then I went to the hospital, he is in the hospital again. The nice thing is, they are gonna try to fast track him into hospice. Which will be a better place for him, they can provide him with the care which I know I can't give him. My dad is better by the way, much more stable now than that day. So I'm happy. Anyways, onto some more happier things. Myself and Alex have been watching Tokyo Ghoul lately, and oh my god. That is an amazing series. We just finished the A root series, I think it's called. Now we gotta watch Tokyo Ghoul Re. 
Today's outfit started off with pasties. Then went to this cute top by Real Evil. Yeah, I had pasties before, but Alex was like. Do you have a jacket, and I was like, I am trying to show off my tattoos, which by the way is Drown by Endless Pain Tattoos. Then she was like, why not go with that Cory Top I got you. I changed, and wham, I look 10 times better. By the way, the skirt is the Tanya Skirt by Muggleborn. I told you I would show it all off. Yeah, the boots were pretty easy to choose. I went with PIA Combat boots, the Heeled version. By Blueberry. Then my hair, I wanted to make it short, to show off my tattoos. So I went with the Nicole Hair by Limerence.
Anyways, onto good things. I am pretty excited for tomorrow. I will be getting my new body. I won't tell you which one it is, that is a surprise. But yeah, I am finally doling out the L, to get a new body. Which for me, is exciting. I have always wanted to get a body like this, but been a bit too hesitant with it. But tomorrow is the day, that I get my new body. I am actually kinda wanting to get it now, I wish today was now. But I can wait, I have waited this long. You guys will definitely like the new look. I am now totally obsessing about it. In other news, only 56 more days until I have been on hormones for a year. Damn, does time fly, as I said and will say time and time again. It feels like yesterday, that I just started hormones. Yeah, a freakin year has almost passed. Take that in folks, a year, a freakin year. I can say one thing, my left tit is way bigger than my right tit. Like my left one, is probably two times the size of my right one. 
Anywhosers, it's about that time for me to bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Cory Top By RealEvil Industries
Skirt: Tanya Skirt By Muggleborn For Something Extra 
Footwear: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Drown By Endless Pain Tattoo

Anatomy
Hair: Nicole By Limerence
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam For Kustom9 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Show Time By Foxcity




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.