Got Coffee?

Hiya Guys, I hope you guys had a great 4 days. I certainly did. Anyways, today marks the 314th day on hormones. And boy, do I have lots to tell you. So yeah Friday, I went out shopping for my new body, which after Alex edited my shape. I really love it. Then Saturday, I kinda just chilled. Play some games with Alex, I tried out Stories Untold. Which is an awesome game, had to redo a couple of levels. But meh, it's all good. Then Sunday, Alex and I relaxed that morning and just played more games, and shot the shit. And Monday, oh my god Monday. It was the best, since Alex and I had to postpone our anniversary, for reasons I won't talk about. She had planned out this early morning scavenger hunt. Oh my god, the trip down memory lane I went. It was absolutely amazing, I loved the whole thing. Then we watched some of Bob's Burgers and did a few other things. 
Tada, my new shape. I got the Belleza Freya body, and I am so freakin excited. Again, I want to thank Alex for working on my shape, she has done all my shapes, and does an amazing job. Anyways, today's outfit was actually accidental. It started off with a different hair, and then well this hair happened. Anyways, I am wearing the Hisaki Hoodie, and the Eleanor Jeans by RIOT. I absolutely love these and was the best way of showing off my curves. Then I went with Drew Sneakers By Garbaggio, I'm bringing Urban Dark Sammy Back Y'all. Anyways, as for my hat. I have not worn this thing in ages. This is the Nikki by Burley, I found this hair a while back. Which actually started my obsession of hair with hats. Now I have a whole freakin collection. I'm not complaining though, I absolutely love them.
First off about my body, I have had my eye on this body for the past few months now. I knew I wanted something curvy, but not enough to drastically change my look. However, I wanted to maintain the same upper body, with some slightly bigger breasts. I get excited about that, I'm weird I know. But I knew I wanted something like this, but with my horrible shape making. I would have looked totally different. However, Alex, who is absolutely amazing, made my shape for me. Which I absolutely love. It's not overly curvy as I said before, but just the right amount. Essentially I wanted to be proportional throughout, and she delivered. And to be honest with you, this is how I am built IRL. Very little top body, but more fat and curve on my lower body, than I know what to do with. However, not too much. Just enough, that I look unique. I have always been built this way, thin above the waist, slightly curvy below the waist. Which I have always admired myself for. 
Anyways, as I said before. I didn't write a blog, since Friday. After the week I had, I kinda needed this break. Essentially to make a long story short, my dad went back to the hospital. And now is not leaving, as the hospital is gonna fast track him to hospice care. Now to extend my story, either last Monday or Tuesday,  my dad was fine that day. Was very interactive, a little off balance. His friend brought him home, we sat outside and chatted made jokes. I helped him in, and 10 minutes later. My dad yelled for help. To not take too long, because of brain cancer. My dad had a full-on seizure. That day was very hard for me to say the least. However, out of all that negativity, there is a big positive. I know for a fact, that my dad is in a better place, and will get better care than I can provide. 
Anywhosers, this is my time to bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Hisaki Hoodie By Riot
Bottoms: Eleanor Jeans By Riot
Footwear: Drew Sneakers by Garbaggio 

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Nikki By Burley
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: I'm Here By K&S Poses



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.