Midsummer's Disenchantment

Hiya guys, today's post is brought you by Midsummer's Enchantment. No, seriously it is, and it's opened today. Anyways, this isn't gonna be my regular usual post, no, we are gonna talk about this event. Which it's actually pretty cool, it from today until the 30th. So you have lots of time to go there and check out all the amazing stuff and deals. Oh yeah, did you hear about the 5L hunt? Each store has put out an object, as part of the 5L hunt. You may see me out there, doing it myself.
Anyways, today's outfit is actually all about my dress and boots. I kinda wanted to go with the anti enchantment look. The dress, which is the Boho Sprung Enchanted Tunic, which is by Sasheba's was the main piece of clothing that I wanted to center this outfit around. It also comes with boots, which I am wearing. Then to add to it, I went with the Fortuna Rings by Candle & Cauldron. Which you can also buy here. Then I had to do up my nails, which you will see in later pictures. Those are the Oiled Cosmos by Dark Passions. Then to top it all off, I needed a good hair and well out came the Mona by Doux. I have had this hair for a long time, and well I need to wear it more. Then to top it all off, I went with Astara's Cross Bindi, turned it upside down. Voila Anti Enchantment. 
So yeah, while I was trying to find a spot to take my pics. I took a quick perusal of the event grounds. There are some pretty nice things, like seriously, these people put a lot of hard work and effort into what they did. Then to top it off, the event grounds, they look absolutely enchanting. My favourite item would have to be the Monocle by Cubic Cherry. It is absolutely the cutest thing, and I kinda have an idea for another post for that item in question. 
But now onto a bit about me, it's been 324 days on hormones, and well. I definitely feel a bit different, take this morning for example. My breast area felt a bit sensitive, and part of me hates it, but part of me enjoys it. But yeah, other than that. I am doing pretty well. I am gonna start investing in a proper work station, over the next few months. My current work area consists of a couch and a small ass desk. 
Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed my post. But it's about that time that I take my leave. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Boho Sprung Enchanted Tunic By Sasheba's Closet For Midsummer's Enchantment
Footwear: Boho Sprung Enchanted Boots By Sasheba's Closet For Midsummer's Enchantment

Accessories
Bindi: Cross Bindi By Astara
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Rings: Fortuna Rings By Candle & Cauldron For Midsummer's Enchantment

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)
Nail Polish: Oiled Cosmos By Dark Passions For Midsummer's Enchantment



Anatomy
Hair: Mona By Doux 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Frida By Fashiowl Poses


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.