Happy Pride

Hiya Guys, I hope you had a few good days. I tried my best but had a lot on my mind. But anyways, let's move past that. Today actually marks my 321st day on Hormones. I usually don't celebrate pride, but I thought what the hell? I only live once, right? But no, this is my first year actually out as Trans, and when I initially knew I was trans. I didn't tell a lot of people really. But lately, I have been in these weird. I don't care what others think kinda moods. Like before I would try to hide it, now I am not wearing all female clothing. Yeah, I want to take baby steps here, so wearing shirts that are a tad bit tighter, to show off the breasts a bit. Not like showing off cleavage or anything. Just enough so people can see bumps on my chest. 
Anyways for today's outfit, I went with a classic 90s look. I had worn this at a Pride-themed dance, where I live. But kinda wanted to blog it too. So I just kept the outfit on, and well this is what you are seeing today. Anyways, for my top, I went with the Valerie Crop Top from Caboodle. It's a group gift. And is well worth it, I am wearing one of the designs. Which happens to be a heart-shaped pride flag. There are a few others. For my pants, I am wearing the Mackenzi rolled Jeans by Addams and the Mackenzi Hiker Boots. Also by them. But to make myself feel more the 90s, I decided to go with this hair, that has this hat turned backwards by Truth. It's called the Austen, and I absolutely love this hair and hat combo. 
Anyways, let's talk about pride. I'm not one to go to big celebrations, I don't do crowds well. But I have been slowly coming out of my shell. Let me explain, I tend to isolate myself, and I don't like hanging with people. I am not too fond of crowds. But lately, I have been doing better. I will go hang with a friend for like an hour outside, or I will just sit with my roommate and neighbours for a bit. But a month or two before, I never really did that. I stuck to myself, hermitted away from everyone. I was much worse back then, slowly as I am starting to not care what others think about me, or my appearance. I have been coming out of my room more often, as I said before. I try to find tightish t-shirts to wear to show off the bumps on my chest. I don't know where this boost of confidence is coming from, but I really like it. 
Anyway's, I hope you all enjoyed my post. I'll Catch Y'all on the Flipside. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Valerie Crop Top By Caboodle(Group Gift)
Bottoms: Mackenzi Rolled Jeans By Addams
Footwear: Mackenzi Hiker Boots By Addams

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Piercings: Jessica By Genus Project 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Austen By Truth
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Billie By Kokoro Poses For Suicide Dollz



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.