Rocket!!!

Hiya guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I know I did. Before we get into the meat and potatoes, I have been on hormones for 315 days. Anyways, today I got a lot done. Gonna be honest with you all, the first part of the morning. I did fall asleep. Woke up around 11:14. Said I would work at 10:30. But still, I am proud of what I got done. I am pretty much having to relearn blender from the ground up. So I have been watching this tutorial. I played the first video, which was telling me how to create new mesh objects. I learned how to set a scene, which I am pretty happy with. Then, I went to the next video. It was teaching how to make a chest. Yeah, this first attempt sucked, so I have to redo it tomorrow. I am pretty happy, that I got this far though. So tomorrow, after blog photos. I am back at totally redoing the whole chest. 
Today's outfit, started out planned totally differently. I had initially wanted to wear something else, then I remembered I got this outfit, from Equal 10. I am wearing the Rocket Boots, Pants and Top by Miwas. Actually, this is a pretty Equal10 picture. My pose, Kill this love by Foxcity, can also be grabbed from there too. As for my hair, I am wearing the Raven Bell Chronos hair. I was gonna go with a different hair but thought that this would look better. Boy was I right. Let me give you a little explanation about my outfit. I had seen it at Equal10, earlier on during the event. Really wanted it, then decided not to get it. Then came back around the end of the month, and was like. I am totally getting this. I am a bit of a Pokemon fan, I saw Detective Pikachu. It was freakin awesome. Anyways, this outfit made me think of  Team Rocket. As there is an R on here, but you can turn that on and off. You can also turn off and on the undershirt. However, I wanted to make it look a little bit hotter. So off came the undershirt, and I had to get rid of the R. I felt it would clash with my overall look. But yeah, I will definitely show you the look, with the R and the undershirt. It looks pretty cool too. 
Anyways, yeah, I am pretty excited.  I kinda said I would learn mesh, and I am actually gonna do it. Yeah, I gotta redo that chest I did, but it's just basic and for practice. But hopefully, by the end of this summer, I will have improved tonnes and will have a store up and running. But right now that is a long way away. But yeah I am pretty excited for that, and I may show off my work 
Oh, and lately I haven't really cared what others thought about me. I have less scared of people discovering who I am. Hell, the other day. I purposely pulled my Tshirt down tight, just so people would notice. I don't think anyone noticed, but lately, I have had this massive amount of courage. And I really like it. I think I want to do this more often, the thrill of letting myself being revealed a bit. It really excites me. I don't want to go overboard, just enough that people will kinda notice, but wonder if their eyes are deceiving them. Hey, that is definitely progress. Coming from before, where I would wear extra layers just so my boobs wouldn't show. Now, I am way more open about it. I am pretty happy that this fear I have, is slowly fading. 
Anyways, this is the time that I bid you lovelies adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Rocket Top By Miwas for Equal10
Bottoms: Rocket Pants by Miwas For Equal10
Footwear: Rocket Boots By Miwas for Equai10

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Sugar's Collar By Short Leash

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick by L'etre 
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Chronos Hair By Raven Bell 
Eyes: Aurora By Avi-Glam
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Kill this Love By Foxcity For Equal10



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.